Awake {REWRITTEN}

Percy's POV

I woke up tied to a chair, Annabeth to the right of me in the same position. 

"Annabeth!" I tried shaking her from my bonds, but I was unsuccessful at waking her.

"Percy. We had such a great time last night." Annabeth drawled in her sleep.  

"PERCY! No! Percy! Please no!" Tears ran down her rosy cheeks, her eyes scrunched and sobs escaped from her mouth. 

I touched her gently and her body jerked awake, eyes filled with terror.

"Percy." Annabeth whispered. I let out a relieved sigh before another voice spoke.

"I see my servants are awake."  A tall slim figure walked out from the darkness.

"I serve Thanos. I am called Commander Elena, and you will bow down to Thanos. I serve Thanos on one condition." She said, getting to the point, and in the process she sends me a smirk that I couldn't help but barf in my mouth from. 

She walked over to me and whispered in my ear "to have you as my Husband." She hissed.

 Annabeth overheard and cleaned her teeth. She gave Elena a death stare and lowered her voice. "If you touch a hair on his head, I WILL find a way to turn you to dust." She threatened and in all honestly, I was scared for this woman. 

"I am the Queen Empousai, Daughter of Chaos, and Commander of Thanos's army! And you dare?!" The she-man asked in visible rage. Her voice rattles the items on the shelves, which adorn the cell wall.              (below is a picture of what she would look like)

              (below is a picture of what she would look like)

The Empousai spoke in another language to her subjects and they nodded before untying me. They then smacked Annabeth hard across the face. In a result she started bleeding, but she didn't cry nor did she flinch. Instead, she looked back up at Elena and spat at her hooves. 

I quickly took down the two Empousai while they were distracted. I started going for the Queen but a magical force kept me from helping Annabeth or killing the Queen.

"I will find a way." I sly threatened, looking down at Annabeth whose eyes were focused on mine. Those beautiful grey eyes stared back at me as she nodded then turned her vision back to Elena.

"I will do as I want, or." she said as turned me around by the magical force. "Your beautiful darling will be tortured." She said those words slowly as if she were savouring them as they came out of her mouth. Her incredibly long claws touch Annabeth's throat, then made its way in a thin line towards her chin.

"Hmmmm, such a pity I have to kill you, such a pretty face. I could use you to extract information, but at last, the only way I'm going to get him." Her face turns towards my direction. "Is to kill you, darling." 

She drawls out darling, curling her tongue. 

Her subjects slashed and beat Annabeth until she was unconscious, but against all odds, her face remains stoic although out the torture session.