Chapter 22

Hello, guys...!
Missed me?
Missed you, too.
Let's continue...

3rd Person POV

Arthit fondled Rome's head before he bids goodbye. His cousin who gave him a visit on his faculty asked if they can spend more time together today but he can't. It's been so long since the last time they have met, yes... but, they have a meeting with their senior today and they might be late if they don't start heading on the meeting room right now.

"Maybe later... Lets's go guys..."

Kimmon hesitated to leave but Arthit pulled and threatened him that if they get scolded for being late, he will slash it out to all of them. Harsh punishment will be waiting on them for sure. But Arthit is a lot scarier than their seniors, especially now that he is in heat, so he chose to just comply and went along.

He knew his friend is in suppressed heat, after what happened earlier in the gathering hall between him and his favorite freshman Kongphob. He felt... and he smelled for a second. Arthit's scent is really dangerous. Being unmated and all. Good thing that suppressing medicines do exist now, or else... he doesn't know and doesn't want to find out what unlikely things may occur. Even between friends, the effects of pheromones may bring havoc on the society... especially when weak or untrained alphas may automatically respond to the lusting call.

'Ha! I wonder how he will react once I tell him that I already know the role of Kongphob to his life.' Kimmon thought.

He actually commend Kongphob's self control. He has learned before that even under medicine, an alpha will still know whenever his omega mate is in heat. The scent will be way more intoxicating than it already is.

He had been observing the freshman's behavior the entire gathering. His eyes were fixed on the ground the whole time, clenching his jaw, and with his hard fist anchored on the ground. His muscles have been stiffed and the inner battle must be hard but he made it through almost perfectly till the end. If only Prem did not call him at the end of the event.

Kimmon saw those dangerous eyes. Those orbs that became bluer than blue. Meaning he's been pushed at the edge. That's how conflicting the situation has been brought only by a mere scent. The scent of an unmated omega in heat that happened to be your mate.

He turned his head once more to look at his own adorable omega. He tried to sniff harder on the air to take a whiff once more on the fading scent designed and created just for him and him alone.

He also had a hard time controlling himself, since the first meeting is actually an eventful time for mates. But how come it looks like the effect on his Omega has not been that strong? After looking at him for mere few minutes, even though he saw overwhelming affection on those eyes, acknowledgement has been nowhere to find somehow.

'Does he not like me?' He thought, but then just shrugged afterwards. His great self-esteem will not allow himself to accept it.

'No one has been able to reject me before. Then moreover my mate will ever will. But, if he is that too adorable...

Damn.

He looks like someone who received all the love in the world. Even if I am like this, I cannot be as confident as I always do.

Well, I just have to show him and make him believe that he has no better choice than me.

I am a Moon. And I am his Mate.
No one is better than someone with the two of those combined.

And that is me, Kimmon, for him.'

Kongphob's POV

"Be more careful next time..."
"P'Kimmon..."