Author's Note

The story plot is mainly a crossover of Sotus and 2Moons characters (with a bit of Lovesick), set-up on an Alternate Universe (AU) which is called Omegaverse. Here, there are two main gender with three hierarchy each forming a total of six -- the male alpha, male beta, male omega, female alpha, female beta, and female omega. Generally, the alphas are always on the top of the hierarchy... they dominate, control, and protect. The betas are the common one, they are friendly and always in the middle. While the omegas are the most nurturing one. They are on the bottom of the hierarchy but is still treasured because of its rarity.

 They are on the bottom of the hierarchy but is still treasured because of its rarity

(I just saw the images on Google, credit to the owner

(I just saw the images on Google, credit to the owner. Please inform me if you want proper credit, thank you. I need to include this for the sake of those who are new on this kind of set up.)

If you have any question, please feel free to ask. I will try to answer in line with my own plot. The characteristics of the different genders are explained in general but that does not necessarily means they will always be the same since it will still vary on different situations.

I wrote this FanFiction for my own satisfaction and to relieve my thirst for SOTUS and 2Moons. Most of the characters belong to Bittersweet  and Chiffon_Cake. But the story is about my most favorite Ships -- KongxArthit, ForthxBeam, and KimxBas. With a little bit of PhunxNoh on the side. I also love Phayo and Mingkit, but i really love the off-screen interaction between Kimmon and Bas that's why I use their real name. I hope you enjoy the sailing!

Please bear with my grammar since English is not my first language. Thank you for taking your time reading this. Have a nice day!