Third Level Down

Oh my god I'm SO sorry about not updating in forever. Hopefully you're used to my horrible updating skills by now. Hope you enjoy!!!

"Operation ready?" Nat's voice sounded through the earpiece located in Peter's ear. Peter heard Tony sound back an affirmative, then look back at him. Peter was allowed to come on this mission only on the condition that he would listen to everything Tony said. He would listen.

He just might not do it.

"Do you have the serum?" Steve's voice crackled over the earpiece. Bruce had extracted it from Peter's blood stream, while Peter was comatose and Tony was sitting by his bedside. Tony repeated his, 'Yes,' spared Peter one more glance, then flipped his helmet down.

"It's go time," he muttered. Peter flung himself up the wall and scampered across the roof, wincing as the cold Chicago air hit him inside his suit. His Iron Spider suit was undergoing some changes so he had had to settle for his old one. He slipped into a hatch that Nat had rightly informed him was on this roof. It led to an air duct which he crawled through, even colder now. Three levels down there was a small grate which Peter removed using a pick Tony had given him and squeezed through. 

"Bingo," he murmured.

He was in Swivilla's office, and he quickly flipped his earpiece on to a fifth channel.

"Hey Ned," he said cheerfully. He could feel Ned squeal on the inside.

"God, I love being the guy in the chair," Ned's voice came back to Peter.

"Ok, Chair Guy, please walk him through this," Tony's voice sounded strained.

"Yeah, sorry!" Ned squeaked, and immediately turned his attention to Peter's cams. "Ok, first you have to-"

Hacking while having someone tell you what to do was mindless. Peter was merely pressing buttons for the next ten minutes. Eventually, Ned said that the cameras were down. Peter sure as hell hoped they were, because he hadn't been paying attention at all.

"Alright, we have two minutes to get in," Tony said, "Nat, you grab the main plans from her room. Pete'll guide you there. Steve, distract Elena. I'm gonna jab the thing in her neck."

"Hey, Miss Romanoff," Peter said. "Okay, so I'm three levels underground in the -" he pulled up floor plans, "seventh door down on the right."

"Got it," Nat replied. Peter waited one minute before he got anxious.

"Miss Natasha? Miss Black Widow?" Peter's voice was small.

"Yeah, I'm coming, don't worry," Natasha sounded amused. The doorknob handle turned.

"Oh, yeah, I can see," Peter laughed.

"What?" Nat sounded worried, "Kid, I'm not there ye-"

The door swung open.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Elena asked.