Chapter 3- Twice Is Bad

Start from the beginning

"Did you get my gift?" Van's voice came through the phone. A huge smile spread across my face at hearing his voice.

"Yes, I love them. Thank you so much."

"I'm glad you love them. I want to see you in that black one later tonight."

"Are you saying your coming home a little earlier?" I asked grinning.

"Something like that." I laughed at his response. "I have to go love, see you soon." Then he hang up.

Now it's just me and this empty house again. I decided to go to the cafe down town to kill some time. I grabbed my purse and my flats and left.

~*~*~*~

The bell for the cafe chimed as I entered. I looked around and the place looked slightly empty. I went and ordered.

"One Cappuccino please." I ordered.

"That would be $3.65." I gave her a 5 dollar bill. "Keep the change."

I stood waiting for my drink when I felt someone behind me.

"Fancy seeing you here." That voice, sounds familiar. That freaking voice. I whipped around and came eye to muscular built chest. I step back to look up at his face. Gorgeous. I'm surprised he remembers me.

"Umm. Do we know each other?" I tilt my head asking. I think faking that I don't know him is a must at this moment.

"Really? You want to pretend that you don't know me?" He asked smirking.

"I'm sorry. My mother taught me to never speak with strangers." I smirked then turned around. " Excuse me, is my drink ready?" I asked one of the workers.

"But we're no strangers are we, Victoria?" He whisper beside my ears. My breathe caught in my throat when he said my name.

"How-"

"Here is your drink miss." The girl from earlier cut me off. Took you guys long enough. I took my drink and turned back around.

"Now you. How do you know my name?" I asked my question glaring.

He smirked and winked then walked past by me to order.

"Hey man! I asked you a question!" I called out to him.

He turned back around with a confused look on his face. "Umm. Do we know each other?"

You've got to be kidding me. My mouth fell open at his choice of words. I gather my composer, smile and left. As soon as I stepped outside I started cursing. Not giving a shit about the passers-by that kept giving me strange looks as I stood in front the cafe.

"That piece of shit head. Using my own words against me. Who does he think he is!" I groaned and kick the air. "Gsmihmdsimedh-"

"You know, if you keep talking to your self like that people are going to think your crazy." Said that God forsaken voice again.

I glared at him and walked to my car leaving him laughing to his self. Now who's the crazy one, huh?

As soon as I got in my car I slammed the door and sped home.

~*~*~

I threw my keys on the coffee table and went to my room. I feel tired. Van didn't tell me what time he'll be home but I think it is best if I begin to get ready until he arrives.

I went and took a shower. Once I've finished, I lotion my body then put my hair up in a bun. I did my make up a little light, adding on some red lip stick then I slipped inside the dress. I paired the dress with my black heels and diamond earrings. I gave my self a once over and felt satisfied with how I looked.

I went in the living room and saw someone one sitting on one of the couch. Startled I grabbed for the nearest thing I saw. A Flower Vase. It'll just have to do.

"Who are you and how did you get in here!?"

The man jumped up from the couch and span around. "Forgive my intrusion ma'am. I'm Nash your driver. Boss told me to pick you up."

He looks kind of young. Maybe a few years younger than me. Not so bad looking at all.

"Boss?" I asked, feeling kind of uneasy under this man's stare.

He licked his lips and nodded. "Yes. Mr. Marcel is my boss and he told me to pick you up."

I only nodded at him. He smiled and head for the door. "Follow me."

I slowly put back the vase since he wasn't looking then went after him.

The drive to wherever we were going was uncomfortable and awkward. An hour later we arrived at this fancy new Italian restaurant. The one I wanted to visit. Nash came and open the door for me, holding is hand out for me to take but I pretended as if I didn't see it and got out on my own. I didn't really care if he notice my behavior anyway.

"Boss would be inside waiting for you." I nodded and left there quickly. I entered the restaurant and glanced around for Van.

"Searching for someone bellissima?" A wide smile spread across my face at the sound of his voice. I looked to my left and there he stood in a nice gray suit.

"Van." I breathe out with a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shout out to whoever that is actually reading this book.

So what do you guys think? Comment on your favorite part and don't forget to vote.

Love you guys!!!