NOTE

This note is for the people who genuinely like this book. Well, in that case I'm just talking to a bunch of five people who stumbled upon this stupid story that I wrote just to pass time.

I've decided to discontinue this book, mainly because now the story becomes wayyy too boring and I haven't got time to update chapters plus SO MANY grammatical errors omg :/

This isn't a big decision for me anyway because I was never really proud or happy about this storyline. I mean, come on, we can all see that Alex Stark will be for her father at all times. Maybe she might go back to Hogwarts to help fight Voldemort and maybe there'll be a Draco-Alex romance blossoming? I don't know...

Now that I've told you the entire storyline, maybe you can broaden your imagination and imagine what things will be for Alex Stark in the future.

Gosh, I am so terrible at this.

Anyway, I am working on a fantasy-adventure kinda book that is a original. So maybe you could look forward to that? Hopefullt I won't disappoint you guys.

Okay, I guess this is...goodbye to whoever the heck thought that this might actually be a good book. sorry to disappoint lol.

but, I do have a Harry Potter Oneshot book up so you can check that out!!

hope you have an amazing day! and if you're not, here is a virtual hug to you!<3

I  LOVE  YOU GUYSSS❤