Chapter 1

I knew today would be shit.

First, the two of my best friends, Fred and George Weasley, who were always like brothers to me, left Hogwarts without saying a word to me about it.

Second, Voldemort chose this time to mess with Harry, showing him non-existent visions of Sirius being tortured.

Thirdly, I saw Voldemort's ghastly face, which was the most horrendous thing I have ever seen.

And last, we were all horribly injured in the fight in the Ministry.

Yep, that's right, I went with them to save Sirius, because, that's what friends do, right? They help each other. And seeing Harry's expression, his determination to save Sirius, had me convinced.

Besides that, I had worse problems to face. Harry Potter. He was my best friend and had helped me in times of need. The only thing I could do now is comfort him.

He was the one who was more injured than all of his. Both mentally and physically.

I propped myself on the pillow of my bed and called out to Hermione, who was, surprise, surprise, reading a book "Psst, 'Mione!"

Hermione, who was injured, just like the rest of us who were in the Ministry, to me and smiled, "Yes, Alex?"

"Remind me again, where's Harry?" I ask.

"He's in Dumbledore's office." Hermione said, going back to reading her book, "It'll be wise if you stayed here. I can already imagine what's going on there, seeing how broken Harry was when...you know, Sirius..." She trailed off, immediately regretting the talk about Sirius.

Sirius and I never really knew each other, but, at the end of our fourth year, my mother, the Greek goddess of magic aka Hecate, sent me a letter not to come back to Camp Half-Blood because of some 'problem' with the Earth Goddess, and the Second Great Prophecy.

So, she asked Dumbledore to advise a place for me to stay, and he said that the Grimmauld Palace would be the best, since then, it would be the Headquarters of the Order Of The Phoenix. I and Sirius immediately bonded. He taught me how to control my magic, which I could do without a wand and he was like a father to me I've never had.

My ears pricked with tears and I blinked them away, as Hermione began, "Alex, I am so sorry, I didn't mean-"

"It's fine." I told her, shaking my head, as I stood up and pulled up my shirt to see the gash which was created when some bloody Death Eater attacked me.

"Al, where are you going?" Hermione asked, worry etched on her face.

"Going to talk to Dumbledore about some things regarding Mum." I stretched my hands.

Hermione nodded. The Trio and Ginny were the only ones who knew about my true parentage: Hecate, the Greek goddess of Magic, whose children, Helga Hufflepuff, Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salzar Slytherin, had built Hogwarts.

And my mortal dad? All I knew was that he was a billionare, and had a too big an ego to even keep me in his house.

"Good luck with that." Hermione shot me a thumbs up and I left the hospital wing, wincing everytime I took a step.

If I ever see that goddamn Death Eater again...

I walked towards the gryffin, which was surprisingly not guarding the door. I knocked on the door thrice and it opened, and I came face-to-face with the raven-haired, green-eyed boy.

"Oh my gods, Harry..." My vision become blurred and I involuntarily surge forward to hug him.

Harry, who was as surprised as I was, returned the hug and buried his face in my hair, as I cried into his chest, letting out all of the pain. Harry was sniffling, and I realised that both of us were crying in each others arms.