An Infinite Amount of Love

Toasty. That simple word was invented to describe bread, but today, it describes the sheets in which Sonic and Paul Blart were under. Loud noises were coming from Sonic's bedroom. Laughter. Laughter after a tough finish in Sonic Rush on the DS. 

As Sonic's DS died, Blart said, "That was so much fun Sonic. Let's try to do this every night."

"You're welcome any time Blart", said Sonic

"That's great because I'm moving in to your place" yells Blart.

Sonic feels a chunky feeling in his pants, as he says "You... F*CK... I mean... you can live here..."

Blart immediately regrets going with this decision, because he feels like he is being watched in Sonic's neighborhood.  As Paul exits Sonic's humble abode, Paul feels 2 raging eyes watching him.

The next day, Blart is packing up his belongings and his daughter's into boxes. He has not quite yet told his daughter about his lover. As they pull up to Sonic's house,  Maya, Blart's daughter, jumps out of the box in such excitement.

At the same time, Blart feels a chill down his spine.  He feels a warm feeling in his mustache, like he is being watched. But who? Who would watch him in this safe neighborhood?

He ignores the feeling. He walks in with all his belongings and sets them down behind the sofa. As he hears Sonic running down the cold steps, Sonic turns the corner and tries to contain his excitement, while his tail goes up. Then they share the night together.

Later that night, Blart gets a phone call. A mysterious deep voice picks up on the other end.

"Hello Paul Blart... You don't know me yet, but I have the footage. The footage of you and Sonic sharing a NIGHT TOGETHER!" says the voice

"So", Blart says

"I happen to know your employer, the employer.  I will show him this footage, and you be fired from your job in which you work at. You were supposed to be at work today Paul."

Paul Blart loudly and suddenly gasps. Sonic walks in worried.  You can see the worry on Blart's face as he stares at the old fan in his kitchen. Struggling to work. Struggling to make everyone feel comfortable. Just like him.

"You know what? I'm doing fine for myself. After saving the mall, they gave me an $1000 bonus. I don't need the stupid $14,000 salary." yells Blart. He hangs up and talks to Sonic.

"Sonic, I might need to get a new job. I think we can live off my bonus for a year or two, but we're gonna need some more credit card cash for the long term."

"Don't worry Blart, there was a new job opening in the mall next door. I think we both can apply!"

They rush to the mall next door and are immediately greeted by a handsomely familiar face. Knuckles the Echidnuh, who was recently promoted to General Manager over the mall, & was proud be earning a whooping $34,000 a year. His ego was very clear to the two.

"Oh hey Sonic The Hedgehog. It is me, Knuckles the Echidnuh. General Manager of South Emerald City Central Mall."

"Knuckles, we've talked about this before. You don't to talk to me like that. It's weird. We're friends, not friend-workers you knucklehead." says Sonic

"Shut up" screams Knuckles. "By the way who is this handsomely sculpted man?"

"This is Paul Blart, my love. We're here to apply for the new position opening." says Sonic.

"Oh sorry Sonic, but that position just got taken my a wonderful, handsome gentlemen, named Mr. I." says Knuckles proudly.

Sonic was flabbergasted by these turn of events. Mr. I's name seemed too familiar to Sonic, but he couldn't picture anything.

Paul Blart felt another tingly chill... It felt odd... Peculiar even... Could the stalker be Mr. I? Though they still did not know who was that stalker, there was still an Infinite amount of love between the two.

A/N Author's note: Sorry, I was busy in college, but now that I'm out, I'll be publishing a new chapter daily!