Abel was unsure where he was going, but then he heard a voice from up above him. "Hoo. . . so you're the outsider?" A rather suave sounding voice said. Abel looked up and there perched on a thick tree branch he saw a big brown owl with white circles around its black beady eyes. Abel wondered if this was Hooter, it had to have been.

"Hooter?" Abel said the owl's name almost like a question.

"Yoo-hoo," Hooter responded. "So, you're the little brother?"

"Yes," Abel answered. "I - I... guess I am."

Hooter flew down to his feet. "Your brother you seek?"

"Yes," Abel replied again. "Em, I'm sorry but eh. . . do you know the way to Mammoth-Rock?"

"Yoo-hoo, follow me," Hooter said leading the way, shuffling along on his feet.

Abel and Hooter walked further into the depths of the woods, they were going in the direction Rhian had suggested. Hooter had led Abel onto a stone pathway, small grey stone crunched under his boots. He noted many a beautiful daffodil grew wildly. Yellow like an egg yolk He was where he wanted to be.

Eventually, they came to a glade free from any trees and he saw Mammoth-Rock in all its glory. It was no more than a giant boulder that did not fit in with the woods, yet at the same time it gave this patch a certain uniqueness.

Abel observed Seth digging what he assumed was a grave. Seth looked a forlorn figure and Abel walked over toward him. Hooter stayed back to give the brothers some privacy. "Seth," Abel said, his brother's name softly. Seth raised his head but didn't turn around, he just kept on digging. "I'm sorry - "

"Sorry. . . you have nothing to be sorry about," Seth informed him sounding rather grumpy, typical, but Abel could also sense sorrow in his stoic tone. Seth sniffled, a faltering attempt to hold back a stream of tears. He had his hip-flask in hand and took a long drink and climbed out of the hole. He dug the six feet required. Abel gave his brother a hand and Seth gladly accepted. "You like it here?" Seth asked him as he put the shovel down.

"It's nice," Abel said scratching the side of his pate. He was admiring the tranquillity and beauty. the only other sound Abel could distinguish were tears of anguish whispered in the wind.

"We used to come here for picknicks, so we did," Seth seemed to fondly reminisce a day with Martha. He managed a gayly smile. "When she had energy that is. Cancer it - "

"I know," Abel said trying to be affectionate.

"She meant a lot to me she did," Seth's tone became brittle in a flash.

Abel now saw his brother's tender side; the side Rhian had told him about. Seth was not the asshole he proclaimed to be, far from it. Abel could only do his best to console his brother. He had never been in a position like this before. "If it makes you feel any better. You couldn't have had a better partner," Abel said. "I only knew her for a day, but she was one of the most compassionate ladies I have ever met."

"Aint that the truth," Seth replied. "Aint that the bloody truth."

Just then a she-giant appeared from behind Mammoth-Rock and Abel pushed Seth behind him for safety. Abel created a blue flame and was just about to unleash an attack. Seth was quick to react, and he pulled Abel's arm back and spun his brother around said, "dont Abe. This is Ariana," Seth informed his brother. "My friend."

This she-giant, Ariana, was only half the size of the menace Firbolg. Ariana's skin had creamy hues, her hair looked ablaze and was long, wild and messy. She wore a loin-cloth that had trinkets attached to it and a red bra kept her huge breasts in place. She looked rather beautiful, for a giant that is. Then the she-giant came close to the brothers and dropped down on one knee. Seth rubbed her cheek and Ariana seemed to like it.