Hard,

GRASS.

Well, and Austin dick.

"Oh fuck my balls," Austin groans as Aubrey's lands face first into his crouch, with me on top of her.

Everyone starts laughing around us.

"HMMM MMFMM!" Aubrey muffles from Austin's crouch.

Usually, this is the time where the person on top, A.K.A, me, would get off of Aubrey to free Austins small willy of the pain they are currently in.

But I decided to do something else.

None other, then shove Aubrey's face deeper into Austin balls.

"AHHHHH FUCK STOP," Austin yells in pain, throwing his head back as I cackled evilly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT!" I laughed but let go after about 10 seconds.

Austin cock has been through enough pain for today.

And, well, let's just pray for Aubrey sense of smell.

Because they are probably fucked now.

Everyone around us was dying of laughter, either holding onto their ribs, each other or rolling on the floor like a log.

Somewhere even snorting.

Austin sighed in relief and Aubrey rolled over onto her back with her eyes wide, to free her nostrils from the trauma they have now been through.

I chuckled, hard.

"Oh Jesus that was golden," I said between fits of laughter. I could still hear other people laughing around me, saying similar things.

Austin continued to hold onto his crouch with a look of relief on his face.

While Aubrey just stared at me with a straight face.

My face dropped.

Oh shit.

I'm fucked.

"See I would fuck you up right now, except I am too fucking tired and that actually wasn't that bad," Aubrey said with a shrug, standing up.

I stopped and looked at her with a confused and slightly shocked look.

I am literally preparing myself for World War fucking three.

And I just shoved her face in Austin's smelly balls.

How wouldn't she want to fuck me up?

"Wait, what?" I asked in shock. I was completely confused. Usually, she would go fucking crazy but she's well.

Not.

Everyone around me seemed to stop too, realizing what was going on.

She giggled.

"Well I basically made you run into Parker so what else could I of expected?" She says with a laugh.

Wow, this girl was chill as.

I nodded my head to the side in agreement.

"Yeah true I guess," I stated.

We both stared at each other for a second with the straights face we could muster, before cracking up laughing.

Not just any laughing.

Like, knee-slapping, chain-smoker having an asthma attack laughing.

Everyone else joined in. Except Parker, of course, still staring me down.

So basically we all looked like we were seizing up.

Got to love team bonding.

In the middle of all this laughter, someone cleared their throat.

"Is everyone okay here?" Coach asked with an unsure look on his face, with Parker next to him with the exact same look on his own face, which made us crack up even more.  I knew Coach saw the whole thing but he decided to play dumb.  So I did too. Mostly to save Austin's pride.

Coach and Parker looked at each other in confusion.

I managed to just about stop laughing and clear my throat.

"Don't worry coach, we are just doing some team bonding," I said with a smile, trying to not laugh.

Aubrey cleared her throat too.

"Austin said a funny joke," Aubrey said obviously trying not to laugh, just like me.

The rest of the team nodded in agreement, trying to cover the situation.

Coach looked around with a weird look.

"Okay....." The coach said hesitantly.

I look over at Parker to see that he was staring right at me with a glare.

An angry glare.

What is new?

I rolled my eyes at him but smirk.

"I'm just going to go get changed Coach, I'll be quick," I said, picking up my bag and marching off before he could answer.

I made eye contact with Parker again with a smirk and walked past him, making sure to knock my shoulder with his.

I chuckled under my breath.

I am already the better captain and training hasn't even started yet.