Training... Oh kami...

Start from the beginning

"Anyways... Shiori are you ok?" Kakashi asked. Naruto smirked as he let me to my feet, only for them to turn to jelly, and making me fall to the ground.

"Just dandy." Note my sarcasm. "Continue." I crossed my arms over my chest, just sitting there.

"Huh.. This is where we had our first exercise." Naruto commented.

"Your right.. back when.." I trailed off. I didn't even get to say goodbye. Next thing I know I'm being told he tried to kidnap me and take me with him to Orochimaru.

"Sasuke was with us." Kakashi finished. We all went to our emo corners. I bit my lip. "Oh well. Today is very simple." He held up some bells. Two to be exact. "Shiori is out for this one. Its the same as before. Retrieve these bells from me! using any weapon of your choice."

"Why is Shiori out?" Sakura asked.

"She kind of can't walk..." Naruto rubbed the back of his neck, a very pleased look in his eyes but a sheepish smile on his lips.

"Why?" Sakura questioned further.

"Something you don't want to know." I snapped. I'm sure Kakashi already knows because of the smirk on his masked lips.

"Anyway." I sort of zoned out by then, trying stand. I made it and made sure I was stable before leaving for the Hokage heads.

Where do you thin your going, love? Kurama growled inside my head. I rolled my eyes.

To the Hokage heads. I responded simply.

He was quiet as I walked, bumping I to little Moegi. Konohamaru's friend and team mate.

"Miss Shiori!" She gasped.

"Hi Moegi." I smiled. "What are you doing?"

"I was actually looking for you.." She blushed and rubbed the back of her head.

"What is it?" I knee led down, ignoring the pain.

"Well.. there's this boy I really like..but I.." I laughed. I couldn't help it.

"You can't confess. Is that it?" She nodded sheepishly. I knew it. "Is it.. Konohamaru by chance?" I teased. Her cheeks turned even redder. Jack pot!

" I.. But I'm not brave enough.." Moegi mumbled.

"Alright. Follow me." I stood, my legs screaming in protest, and held out my hand which she took. I flash stepped to the Hokage heads and sat down very carefully. "Sit."

Moegi sighed and sat down.

"I remember.. when I was your age, I remember being completely mad at everyone." I started. " My parents left me in this village for my own safety. I couldn't stand people. But I was also staying away for their safety." Moegi looked confused. I smiled. "Watch."

I held out my hand and snow erupted from it, and making patters before falling.

"Wow!" Moegi gaped.

"Its my curse. I have to stay under control to keep everyone safe. From myself." Moegi looked at me with pity. "But then. I was put on a team. With a knuckle head, fan girl, and crazy revenge obsessed emo." We both laughed. "That was when I finally opened up to people outside of my personal family. And somewhere in the time of being with that team... I fell in love." I felt my heart flutter remembering everything.