Chapter 2

Virgil had finally woken up. He went to the bathroom and re-applied his black eyeshadow then went straight
( or should I say gay) down stairs to go find the others to his surprise they were all playing a game of truth or dare. "Hey Virge, I guess you finally got up." Said Roman.

Virgil's POV

"Jeez, Roman I was asleep you could have always woke me up you know, and don't call me Virge." I say crossing my arms. I reluctantly sat down and Roman asked me "Truth is dare?"
"Truth" I answered.
"Ummmmmmm, tell us something you have never told anybody before" Roman started to get giggly and exited for some reason. Well I don't want to tell them anything really but I guess I'll tell them that I enjoy drawing. "Well I really didn't want to tell you guys this because I thought you would make fun of me, but I like to draw in my spare time."
Then Patton begged to see the drawings until I showed him the Christmas cards I had started to make for everybody. Patton had squealed and said that they were wonderful and he wished he could draw like that. Roman gave me a small grin and said I was quite good. The Logan congratulated me with my art.
"So truth or dare Patton."

Patton's POV
"Truth please Virgil."
"Who do you like the most?"
"Well I love you all equally. Truth or dare... Roman."

Roman's POV
"Dare please Patton."
Patton had whispered in my ear.
"What really," I shouted, "but I can't." Virgil asked "What did you dare Princey to do that he refused?" with a smirk.
"Okay," I said "I will do it." I quickly kissed Virgil on the  cheek. "What the fuck Ronan? Why did you do that.?"
"I got dared to kiss you," I said bashfully my face bright red. Virgil got up and left the room saying
"I will be in my room if you need me."

Virgil's POV
That was amazing, but I can't tell anybody about the fact I like him back.
"Hey Kiddo are you okay and can I come in?" Asked Patton.
"Come in" I said. Patton opened the door and started to talk to me. "Okay so why did you dare Roman to kiss me."
"I didn't I dared him to kiss you I dared him to kiss his crush but I didn't know it was you." Patton said. "What Roman, as in Princey, as in Creativity has a crush on me a weirdo?" I asked.
"Well it looks like it," Patton said.

Meanwhile

Roman's POV
"Why did I just do that I never had a chance with him in the first place but now he hates me."
"What do you mean?" Asked Logan. "Patton dared me to kiss Virgil and I did so now I don't have a chance with him." I explained.
"You don't have a chance with him?" Logan asked in confusion.
"Well I like Virgil like I really like him in more then a friend way, in a romantic way."
"Ohhh so you have a," Logan pulls out one of his vocabulary cards," a 'crush' on Virgil," said Logan starting to understand what I was meaning. "Yeah I guess I do but please don't tell him he probably hates me even more than he all ready does."
"Well if it makes you feel better I have a 'crush' on Patton." Confessed Logan. "Omg I knew it I knew it!" I shouted getting really giggly. "Oh yeah why did you get giggly and exited when you asked Virgil something he had never told anyone before?" Asked Logan. "Well I thought he might of confessed that he had a crush on somebody."

      <<<<<<<< Time skip >>>>>>>>

After talking to Logan I decided to go  apologise to Virgil. I knocked on Virgil's door and asked if I could come in. 

Edited