Bruises to love (part 37)

Ashley's pov - It was Sarah!! I haven't seen her in about a year? Why is she here all of a sudden? I was cut off by the sound of everybody screaming her name.

Michele - "AHH SARAH! SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!!"

Tiffany - "I haven't met you but Hi Sarah!"

Lucy - "Hi sarah!" she hugged her.

Sarah - "HEY EVERYONE!" she smiled big.

Michele - "I'm so glad you are here to help out!"

Ashley " Help out with what??"

Michele - " well I told her about your pregnancy and she was already here in the states so I told her to come on over! She will be you and Austin's assistant!!!" she smiled

Ashley - "Umm I don't need any help with the baby... me and Austin will be fine" I sad mad.

Austin -" whats all the yelling down here! I was taking a nap!, oh hi sarah..."

Sarah - "Hey Austin!" she said with excitement.

Ashley - "She's not living with us is she?"

Michele - "No she will be once the baby is here tho!"

Ashley - "Oh great" I said with no energy. I was too tired to be worrying about why she was here. But its something about her that seems off. I don't know what it is.....

*Later on in the day*

Austin's pov -Sarah Looked amazing and she still looked the same. But i'm still curious.. why does she have to be our assistant? Like we can handle the baby on our own.. Does my mom not trust us? Everyone Had went out to eat lunch including sarah. So it was me and Ashley in the house. But I couldn't find her... where is she? 

I searched everywhere but then I heard a guitar and I looked down the basement and she was there....

Austin - "Hey baby" I said and kissed her  cheek.

Ashley - "Hey"

Austin - "Whatcha playing?"

Ashley - "Nothing just messing with the guitar"

Austin - " What's wrong?"

Ashley - why do you always think something is wrong?"

Austin - " I can just tell.. why are you getting mad at me?"

Ashley - " I'm not mad I was just asking a question..."

Austin - "Oh so anyway... how is the pregnant thing going?, are you feeling ok?"

Ashley - " Aha Austin relax! my stomach isn't even big yet.. i'm fine."

Austin - " well than why do you seem so down?"

Ashley - "its just I don't know why sarah is here...we haven't seen each other in a minute and now she decides to show up."

Austin -"Oh so this is what this is all about? baby when I discovered you, weren't you and sarah best friends?"

Ashley - "No atcually she was leaving and I got mad at her."

Austin - " well i think you two need to be friends again.. After all we have been through I think you need to start going out more.."

Ashley -" going out more??? are you serious?!? Austin i'm PREGNANT! going out and partying is OVER for me!" she said and started crying.

Austin - "shhh stop crying..." I said and grabbed her hand. " Stop thinking like that.... think positive! I hate seeing you upset"

Ashley - " Austin I have ruined your career and the rest of your life!! how can I stay positive???"

Austin - " see there is the problem... you think about everyone else but your self! start thinking about you a little more. Ill be fine, you are the one carrying the baby. I have to worry about you being healthy and safe"

Ashley - " I love how much you care. I could never ask for anyone else but you... Austin I love you" she smiled.

Austin -"I love you too baby" I was about to kiss her but then Sarah came running down the steps...

Sarah - "HEY BESTIE! AND AUSTIN! ms.michele told me to tell Ashley to come and eat this food she bought.

Ashley - um ok thanks...."

Ashley's pov - While I was eating this food I saw Sarah and Austin laughing and talking on the couch. Tbh they looked cute together... She's pretty and has the eyes and hair.. Everything Austin wants. Then there's me... Pregnant and gonna be looking huge in a few months... Michele and my mom and Lucy were up stairs having a " girls day" why didn't anyone invite me? and this food tasted HORRIBLE. why did Michele tell me to eat this? I wanted to go upstairs and ask her......

Before I could go upstairs Austin jumped up from the couch and came behind me and hugged me.

Austin - "babe where you going? he said kissing my neck gently and rocking me back and forth.

Ashley - "I have to ask your mom something about the food she is making me eat..."

Austin - "oh ok..well have fun" he stuck his tounge out at me.

Ashley - " haha ok"

When I was on my way up the steps I noticed Sarah was looking at me... but not like she usually does. She looked mean or something.. maybe its just my imagination. 

Ashley - hey mama mahone can I ask you a question?

Mama - sure dear, what is it?

Ashley - " why are you making me eat this food?"

Mama - " what food?"

Ashley - "this..." I showed her the food. It had too much sugar in it and sodium.

Mama - "why would I make you eat that when you are pregnant.. that's not healthy..."

Ashley - " But Sarah said you wanted me too..."

Mama - "no sweetie I said eat the fruit that was in the back of the fridge....."