part 18 (bruises to love)

Austin's pov - I was so happy I was able to surprise my baby, she was so happy to see me. I loved seeing that smile on her face. next week ill be starting my tour so ill be with her the rest of the week and the weekend before i have to leave again, ill make these last few days, days she will never forget. It was Thursday and we just got back from her meeting about her career. She will still be going on tour with me in two months which I can't wait for. The only bad thing is we will be learning school on tour ugh. 

I had the rest of the day planned out for me and my beautiful girlfriend. 

We were really tired from that longgggg meeting, we were on the couch just relaxing and cuddling. I was falling asleep until she started moving.

Ashley - baby she said while wrapping her legs around my waist, i missed you so much thank you so much for coming. she said and kissed me with so much passion. I kissed her back of course, i missed her lips and her beautiful rose smell.

Austin - I smiled, of course I was missing you so much and plus I wanna keep my eye out for zack he seems a little strange.

Ashley - haha don't worry about him trust me, I think he is just that weird but yeah he is creepy i agree with that.

Austin - aha yeah, but i'm still gonna keep my eye out for him just in case he might try to do something too you, i said and kissed her. She put hands in my hair while we were still kissing, i loved when she would do that.

Ashley - don't worry nothing will happen to me. I heard the worry in her voice.

Austin - lets stop talking about things like that, come on lets go to the carnival its up the street.

Ashley - ok but first i have to get dress, RACE YOU UPSTAIRS!!! she said and got off my lap and ran aha she is so cute.

She ran inside her room and sprawled on the bed. I put my legs on each side of her and bent down and kissed her. Her lips are so damn addictive. We didn't let go for like 5 mins until she got up to get some clothes out her closet. 

I ran up behind her and grabbed her waist and kept pecking her on the neck while she was finding something to wear.

Ashley - hehe Austin stop she said giggling and smiling. I loved seeing her like this and her laugh is adorable. 

Ashley - ok Austin you have to get out now i'm getting dress she said playfully pushing me out the door.

Austin - but i wanna see you get dress I said with a sad baby face.

Ashley - aha no no no you know your mom doesn't play that.

Austin - she doesn't have to know I winked.

Ashley - aha well maybe some other time. she said and closed the door in my face. and she still was laughing, she loved touring me like this.

When she was done we went downstairs

Austin - next time i'm staying in the room i whispered in her ear. She just giggled and smiled.

Zack - um excise me put where are you two going? 

Austin - we are going out, why?

Zack - well Ashley has to get up in the morning. he said with an attitude.

Austin - well she will be ready now can we go?

Zack - yeah sure, but don't come complaining when she starts being tired because YOU kept her out all night.

Austin - DUDE! ITS 2PM. she has been up since like 7. give her a break all you talking about is work work work. her career is just getting started. and number 2 I'M the one who signed her so technically i'm her manager but my mom wants you to be instead. That's the ONLY reason why your here is because of my mom. I said with an attitude i'm tired of this dude trying to run everything. He looked really angry and like he was ready to cry. 

Zack - Well bye then! like i said i'm her manager THANKS to YOU'RE MOM, so like I said it will be your fault if she wakes up tired tomorrow. 

I slammed the door in his face and me and Ashley walked to the carnival i'm tired of his bullshit. 

Ashley - Austin why did your mom make zack the manager and not you?

Austin - i sighed. I don't know she said I needed to focus on my career and if i'm your manager something will go wrong with our relationship, So i'm kind of happy because she was looking out for me and you. Ashley just smiled.

Ashley - well don't argue with zack so much please, I know you two don't like each other but we will all be on the road together soon, so ya'll better work something out.

Austin - ugh ill do it for you. I said and kissed her cheek.

Let's just have a good time today don't worry about anything else but fun right now.

We holding the hands the whole time, all of the things we have been through yeah i'm keeping her by my side. I didn't want Dave to come because I know he had things to do. he kind of has a girlfriend now. GO DAVE! 

We arrived at the carnival and I automatically felt like a kid again.

Ashley - AUSTIN AUSTIN! we have to get on that! she pointed to it.http://data.whicdn.com/images/17239366/tumblr_lt1c1nLNB11qcmibao1_500_thumb.jpg

When we got off the ride we both were so dizzy. it felt good just to be with her and see her smile. 

Ashley got her face painted for fun, she looked adorable. We took so many funny pictures and i won her a really big stuffed teddy bear , it was bigger than her. too cute.

Ashley's pov - girls were flirting with Austin I don't think he realized it. He was signing autographs before we were getting on our next ride and girls were rubbing his shoulders and talking all flirt like. I kind of ignored it because he wasn't even paying attention and he wouldn't do anything to ruin what we have together. When he was done it was just about our turn in line to get on the ride.

Austin - thank god they left. 

Ashley - aha! 

We were getting on the Ferris wheel the " romantic ride" we were all the way at the top, you could see the whole carnival it was beautiful l but i was terrified. 

Ashley - Austin i'm scared.

Austin - aha babe don't be i'm right here, he said and kissed me, which turned into a make out session. He had his hands in between my legs rubbing my thigh while we were kissing. I'm not gonna lie it felt good. We were continuing until we realized we were at the bottom and the ride stopped. Everyone was staring at us, how embarrassing. 

Austin - what?? she's my girlfriend I love too kiss her.

Ashley - I hit Austin, Austin!!!!! 

everyone was laughing at him, in a good way.

We went to go get some funnel cake. Austin had the white powder all around his mouth it was too cute. I was kissing some of it off. His smile was ADORABLE.

Then we got some cotton and candy and were eating from the sides until our lips met and we shared a candy kiss. 

We both felt like little kids.

We were walking to this beautiful picnic Austin planned out. It was now 5pm wow! i couldn't believe we were at the carnival this long.

The picnic was AMAZING. it was on the beach and he had roses around the food. He had grapes and oranges almost every fruit you could think of. (http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/281468-bigthumbnail.jpg)

He grabbed a cherry with whip cream on it and fed it too me but like in a sexual way. I was feeding him so grapes he looked so sexy eating them. I giggled to myself.

After we were done eating. we were just laying down on the sand.

Austin - I'm so glad to be here with you, Can't believe I won't be seeing your beautiful face for two months, he squeezed and kissed my hand.

Ashley - aww its ok baby, skype me after every show if you aren't too tired. Don't worry we will manage. 

When we got back home It was something on the door. 

" you will pay for what you did, you took her from me and now i'm determined to have her mines.. FOREVER unless you do what I say" 

So what you think mahomies? thanks for reading!