bruises to love ( part 29)

Austin's pov - I got out of the bed to see if anyone was there but when I got in the hallway no one was there...  peeked into my mothers room her and steven we basically making out. who do they think they are? teenagers??? the only reason why I didn't say anything because I can't accuse Steven without having any proof. But I know he was the one who was peeking through the door way. I just knew it. I walked back to my room to see Ashley changing her shirt in the mirror. She didn't know I was peeking. I snuck up behind her, I put my arms around her waist.

Austin" hey beautiful" i kissed her cheek.

Ashley" hehe hey" she smiled.

Austin" whatcha doin?"

Ashley" changing my shirt... the other was so uncomfortable."

Austin" well take it back off" I said seductively and started pecking her neck with little kisses.

Ashley " mhm that feels good." she moaned.

Austin" oh really?" i continued kissing her neck. 

Ashley" yes" she said in a whisper.

Austin" well what about this?" I took her shirt off again and put her on the bed gently.  I started kissing all down her stomach to her belly button. I went to lock our door and came back to finish what I was doing. 

Ashley" mhm please don't stop" she moaned again. 

Austin" I won't baby" I whispered in her air. I started taking off her shorts and kissed in between her thighs.  she kept moaning. It was so damn sexy. It made me want her even more. I took off her underwear and kissed all around teasing her. 

Ashley" mhm Austin please just do it already" she said biting her lip.

I went down the bottom and done what she wanted me to do.

Ashley " ughhh! please keep going please!!!!!!" 

I kept going, she grabbed my hair and pulled me lower. I didn't even hesitate. I kept going. her moaning my name was just so damn sexy. 

Ashley" UGGGH! AUS--TIN!!!!" she said breathing hard.

I cam back up to her face and we made out. She was going hard core. I never saw her like this but I like it. we both were smiling though the kisses. I loved her so much. 

She snuck her hand down to my pants. She undid belt and we continued kissing. She than reached her hand to my shirt and unbuttoned it. I was only in my underwear and she was only in her bra. We kept kissing until I released and went to her neck. I was gonna give her another hickey. 

Ashley" mhmmm Austin" she whispered in my ear. 

She pushed me off of her and climb on top of me. She was so aggressive! and I loved it!

We continued for about another 2...3...4 hours.... and collasped. and fell asleep under the covers with our clothes all around our room. 

*still Austin's pov*

I was getting up from the bed. Ashley was still sleeping peacefully. I kissed her forehead and got up. I noticed our clothes weren't on the floor anymore. did my mom come and pick them up last night? did Ashley get up in the middle of the night and put them away? This was too much to be thinking about first thing in the morning so i just dropped the subject and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up.. I had Ashley's milk and cookies all over me.. I smirked to myself.

Ashley's pov - I was getting out of bed. Austin was using our bathroom so I had to go use mama mahones bathroom. Oh god I don't want to walk in there... I don't want to see his face. But I had to go really bad So I couldn't wait for Austin to get done. 

I went into mama mahone's room but I realized that she always goes out to get breakfast so I didn't have anything to worry about. 

When I was done in the shower I heard a noise. I peeked my head through the door. No one was there.. I turned my head back to mirror and I gasped at who I saw. steven grabbed me by neck again.

Steven - " good job with keeping it a secret you bitch if you ever tell her i'm your father or let out any details you all with pay" he said angrily and slapped me. I dropped down to the floor and cried.

Steven - " and oh next time pick your clothes up off the floor you slut." he smirked and walked away. 

I was crying on the floor, holding my cheek. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me. He was blackmailing me. my own father! I couldn't let Austin see me like this I whipped my tears and found makeup in the bathroom and put it on my cheek to cover the bruise and i hurried and put my clothes on and ran back to me and Austin's room. When I walked in he was watching tv. 

Austin- hey babe! I have to let you know that dave won't be coming back until its your part of the tour! so he said if you missed him to text him aha" he smiled.

I couldn't ruin his happiness. I couldn't tell him.

Ashley" aha ok thanks" I faked smiled. but this time he brought it.

Austin - " oh and babe did you pick our clothes up from the floor last night?"

Ashley" uhh yeahhh." I lied and faked smiled again. 

If he only knew what just happened a few minute's ago...