13. Telling Gxxod/BAD news

TRIGGER WARNING - I'LL PUT A NOTE WHEN IT COMES UP I'M SORRY BUT IT'S HELPING THE PLOT LATER ON IN THE STORY!

Bass's POV.

"I'm scared," I said as soon as Kimmon and Copter walked into my hospital room.

"How far along? Does Gxxod know?" Kimmon asked hugging me.

"1 month, and I haven't told him yet I'm too scared," I said and I went pale as soon as I saw Gxxod in the doorway...
He heard everything...FML

"You're pregnant?" Gxxod asked actually really happy, I nodded and looked away from him.

"What's wrong?" Gxxod asked hugging me once he sat down next to me and made me look up at him.

"I'm scared," I mumbled hugging him and hiding my face in his neck.

"I know babe, I am too, but it'll be ok, I'll be here with you through everything," Gxxod said and kissed my cheek trying to calm me down. It wasn't helping but I appreciated the thought. Everyone left the room so Gxxod and I could talk about this what the hell we're gonna do since I'm so extremely sick and it's going to affect the baby a lot. The Dr's are saying I have a slight case of pneumonia which is freaking me out but then they're also saying it's just the flu so that's also scaring me since either way it will harm the baby, I may not like kids but I don't want anything bad to happen to this one. One Dr. said just to get rid of the baby entirely but Gxxod and I both said no to that, the only other option is to keep the baby and hope that nothing goes wrong during the pregnancy (miscarriage etc). 

"So, I have to warn you, something may go wrong since you guys have chosen to keep the baby, especially because of how sick Bas is something is bound to go wrong," She (Dr.) told us once we told her we were keeping the baby. We understood that but we were willing to take that chance, if it isn't life-threatening to me, we're keeping the baby, if it is life-threatening to me then we'll have no choice but to... ya know...

"Alright, we'll do everything possible to make sure you two have your baby as perfect/healthy as possible," She said and left the room.

(AN: it's gonna get sad, possibly triggering please don't hate me it's for the sake of the plot I wasn't originally gonna write this but I had an idea and I wanna try it out -Dani 💙)

- 2 months later - Bass: 3 months pregnant - in the hospital - 3rd person POV.

Bass had been complaining for a couple days that he wasn't feeling well and that his stomach hurt a lot more than usual so Gxxod took him to the hospital just so Bass can get checked out and to see if the baby was ok...It wasn't good news once the Dr. came back into the room with the test results and Bass's ultrasounds. The Dr. didn't look happy at all when she came into the room, she was actually fighting back tears because of the news she had to give to the couple. 

"What's up?" Bass asked seeing her expression. 

"It's not good news at all, you had a miscarriage, there's nothing we can do to save the baby, I'm so sorry," She said and Bass and Gxxod's hearts broke as soon as she said it, 

"We're gonna have to put you into surgery in about an hour," She said before hugging both Bass and Gxxod and leaving the room. Bass just looked at Gxxod and started crying. Gxxod hugged his fiancé and held back his tears as well. 

AN: IM SO SORRY FOR THE SADNESS BUT THIS HAD TO HAPPEN IN ORDER FOR THE PLOT TO PLAY OUT HOW I WANT IT TO !!!!!