2-Broken promises.

Jade
Ahhh, I was so tired. We had had a full day of promo, met loads of fans at Capital and now I just wanted my bed. We got back to the house we were staying at and Perrie grabed my hand, she dragged me to the bedroom and quickly began removing her clothes. "What are you doing baby?" I asked, my eyes popping at the beautiful sight infront of me. "Don't you want me?" She said seductively and began walking towards me, her lip was inbetween her teeth and all I saw in her eyes was lust. "Baby, I'm really tired." I whispered sadly. "You promised." She whispered and knocked me onto the bed. She straddled me and began to undo the buttons on my shirt. "Baby, stop." I whispered gently and took her hands. "I know I promised but I'm really tired. I need to sleep first." I yawned. "But-but I'm horny." She whimpered. I couldn't help but laugh. "It isn't funny." She said softly and got off me. "Oh sweetheart I'm sorry butI just want to make it the best for you, I can't do that if I'm tired." I said to her and stroked her hand. "Okay." She sighed, clearly annoyed.
"Oh Pez, please don't be annoyed." I pleaded. "Why not, you promised me. When are you going to start keeping your promises? All it is I promise then excuses not to do it! Oh I'm sorry but I'm tired. Oh I'm sorry but I need to shower. Oh I'm sorry but I need to take this call!! All it is broken promises!" She screamed and stood up. "Calm down babe. I'm sorry. I've just been distracted lately." I sighed softly. "There it is again, excuses! Why can't you fucking accept what you've done wrong?" She cried. Jesy was now stood at the door but I didn't care. "Why can't I? You're the fucking same Perrie!" I replied, standing up. "Oh yeah? Give me one example of when I broke a promise..." She said. I hesitated. "Exactly!" she screamed. She began getting her clothes back on since she was in her underwear.
"No! Wait! What about that time you promised I could sing that verse with you in only you? That bever fucking happened!" I shouted! "That wasn't my fucking fault Jade, blame the proudcers for that one! But if you want to bring that up, what about that time you promised my song about us will get on the album... did it I don't fucking think so!" She screamed. "I tried, I fucking tried!" She shouted. "You didn't try fucking hard enough, just like you aren't with this relationship!" She said. "What the fuck does that mean?" I cried. "You don't care about me, you don't love me the same you used to." She mumbled. "If it's that fucking bad, leave." I groaned and got up. "I'm not leaving you..." She said as more of a question. "Leave me, leave Little Mix, just fucking leave. GET OUT!" I screamed, she ran out of the room and shoved passed Jesy.

"Really?" Jesy scoffed. "What?" I shouted. "Don't you dare shout at me!" She groaned. "She started it." I muttered like a small child. "I don't care you just told her to leave the group, after she told you, you don't love her the same as you used to. Not only did that break her heart Jade, but it broke mine." She said softly and came and sat next to me. "Was it that bad?" I whispered. "Yeah babe, it was." She whispered to me and rested her hand on my shoulder. "Ugh, I'm a bitch." I groaned and rested my head in my hands. I began crying. "It's not the firs time I've said it..." I mumbled. "Said what?" Jesy asked and hugged me. "Told her to leave the group." I whispered and turned to cry into Jesy's shoulder. "Theres only so many times till she'll lacaully do it." Jesy replied sadly. "I know." I cried.

Perrie
There she said it again... She doens't love me, she dosen't want me, she doesn't even want to see me. "Me and Jade are over." I said to Leigh as I sat next to her on the sofa. "What? Why?" She asked me shocked. "She dosen't love me." I muttered and started crying. "How do you know that?" She asked and took me into her arms. "She just told me to leave the group..." I muttered. "That dosen't mean she dosen't love you." Leigh muttered and stroked my head. "She said it right after I told her she didn't love me the same." I whispered. "Oh." She replied shocked. "Yeah." I sighed gently.

Later that night,I walked back upto my bedroom, which I shared with Jade. She was sat on the bed reading a book. "Pez?" She said when I walked in, I ignored her and went to get my pyjamas, I picked them up and walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and climbed in after undressing. Is it right to ignore her? Should I? OR should I let her apoligise and it happen again? It's the seventh time she has told me to leave. Maybe I just should. but then Jesy and Leigh... God i don't even know. I guess I would do well as a solo artist.

"Pez you've been in the shower for an hour now. I need to piss." I heard Jade groan from the other side of the door. I quickly turned the shower off, wrapped the towel around me, dried off and got my clothes on. I walked out and barged passed her. She rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom. I began putting my hair into two dutch braids. "Do you need any help?" Jade asked as she walked out. "No." I groaned. "Are you going to talk to me?" She asked sadly. "I'm thinking about it." I whispered and tied a quick bobble in my hair. "Right, that's what you always say." She muttered. "Well you always tell me to leave so I guess it's a win win." I sighed. "Oh shut up." She moaned and turned away from me. "You started it." I sniggered. "You think it's funny." She said in disbelief. I nodded. "Well I think you're being pathetic." She added . "Thanks." I sighed and led down to. "Ugh shut up." She muttered. "Gladly." I whispered and put my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. "You always need the last word." She groaned. "Says you..." I replied. "I told you to shut up." She flipped and sat up. "You carried on talking!" I said in shock that she just screamed at me. To be honest, it's not that much of a shock anymore. She rolled her eyes and led back down. See I was right...

"I'm breaking up with you." She whispered my heart teared at the words. "I- I thought we already had." I said softly I did after she told me to leave her but now I guess it's official. "Yeah well, now we aren't getting back together. Sorry." Shewhsipered, I noticed her voice break at the end meaning she wascrying. I sighed, picked up my hatchi blanket and walked out. I went downstairs and prepared myself to sleep here for the next few days until I announce to the girls I'm leaving. I just broke down in tears.

Jesy
It was a couple of weeks later and Jade and Perrie still aren't talking much at all, when they are all it is is snarky, rude comments at each other. Perrie had been sleeping on the sofa and refusing to sleep with me or Leigh. Jade was being extremely quiet. Perrie wasn't eating much at all, Jade wasn't washing much either. Mixers have noticed something up, they point blank ignore each other when we are in public, even when they sit next to each other in interviews they don't look at each other. Everything's just crumbling down. We had to go to the studio today, I went to wake jade up. But she was already awake. "Hey baby, you alright?" I asked her. She nodded and hugged me. "Let's go and get breakfast." I smiled she nodded and we walked downstairs.
Perrie was led on the sofa staring at the ceiling. I sighed heavily and stroked her cheek. "Are you coming to eat?" I asked her, she shook her head but her belly rumbled. "Please, you're hungry." I said gently. "No." She whispered sadly. Jade walked back in and stod infront of Perries feet. "Move your feet please." Jade whispered. Perrie lifted her knees to her chest and rolled to her side. She hid her face in the pillow and her shoulders shook. I gently rubbed her back. "Jade can you give us a minute?" I asked. "Sure, whatever." Jade groaned and walked back into the kitchen to eat her cereal. "Baby, sit up." I whispred, she did so and clung to me. "Perrie, I know you're heartbroken but you need to eat or you won't be well." I said to her and wiped her tears. "No, I don't deserve food yet." She said to me sadly. I heard my heart break. "No baby, you do." I said and hugged her. "You deserve it just as mu-"
"I'm leaving the group." She whispered. "Wait, what?" I asked shocked.
"I'm leaving, it's horrible being here Jess. I'm sorry I know we are about to release an album and I you still can but I- I'm not staying." She said and walked away. She went upstairs. I couldn't follow her, I didn't have the mental strength to. I didn't know weather to be angry at Jade for driving her to it... but did she? Or weather I should be upset she's leaving. The fans aren't going to be happy, I don't want her to be harassed. Oh I don't know.

Perrie never came to studio, she messaged me saying she had booked into a hotel and asked me to announce her leaving.
"Why isn't she here?" Jade groaned. "Shut up." I muttered. "Why?" She replied cockily. "Because I said so, now Perrie isn't here because she's leaving the group." I said sadly. "What?" Jade shouted and stood up. "Don't get angry at me, it was her decision and she told me to tell you guys." I said gently. "Coward." Jade whispered and walked out. Leigh reached for her phone and found Perrie's contact. "Don't bother, she's changed her number." I muttered. Leigh just broke into tears. I hugged her and eventually cracked myself.