Fan of Yours Chapter 38 - Hi there!

Start from the beginning

"He told me just the summary of the story but as Jihyo explained, I was surprised that he was tied up, he just said that he can't do anything because he was threatened by In Won" Manager Nam said.

"What? Threatened?" you asked.

"Yeah, his life was threatened after that incident and also, Manager Kim told me that In Won will leave the company if he will shut his mouth but now that In Won is back, I don't what could happen" Manager Nam said.

"Maybe Manager Kang knew that Manager Kim left the company so he came back since no one will talk about that incident" Jae Kwon said.

"That's a good point, maybe you're right" Jeongyeon agreed to Jae Kwon.

"So that he can plan something again to Sana?" Momo asked.

"I'm scared right now" Chaeyoung said.

"That's why, a while ago, Manager Kang asked us if he should bring Sana sunbae home. It's a relief that sunbae said no" Jaehyun said as he put cans of juice and cookies on the table.

"Yeah right! Damn, that Manager Kang!" you said.

"We must kick him out the company, it will be hard for us to keep seeing him around because he might cause trouble again" Manager Nam said.

"Right, if we did that, the possibility of doing something to Sana will be reduced" Jae Kwon said.

"But still, there is a chance that he can still do something to her" you said.

"The best is to lock him in jail" Jihyo said.

"But we don't have much evidence to that" Sana said.

"Manager Kim can be the witness" you said.

"Is that enough?" Sana asked.

"I hope so" you answered.

A moment of silence filled the room when someone entered the room.

All of you stood up in surprise.

"OH?! HOW DID Y-YOU?!" you surprisingly asked.

"Why? Can I not join you guys?" Manager Kang said still in a joyful voice hiding his real side.

"Or maybe you are just talking about me?" he added.

Sana grabbed your arms and hiding at your back.

"Oh Wize's members are also here? What a great party" Manager Kang said as he walked towards you.

"Don't you dare go near us!" Manager Nam said.

"Why?! We planned this together right? Did I do something that I can't join you?" Manager Kang said as his face started to change and all of you stared at Manager Nam.

"Or that girl told you everything?" he said and gave Sana a terrifying look.

"Since I'm busted, yeah! I attempted to rape Sana but that girl is really lucky because her friends came and yes! I also plan to do it again together with Manager Nam but everyone just knew about it so let us just do it in front of you" Manager Kang said as he is attempting to have a step closer.

"WHAT THE F-CK ARE YOU SAYING?! YOU'RE CRAZY!" you shout in anger.

"Crazy? Yeah! I'm crazy to f-ck Sana! SO MUCH!" Manager Kang said.

"I won't let you do it!" Manager Nam said.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WE PLANNED THIS TOGETHER RIGHT? LET'S DO IT NOW!" Manager Kang said.

"Really? I think you forgot to close the door?" a voice said.

All of you including Manager Kang looked at the one who talked and everyone was surprised.

"WH-WHAT?!"

"IS TH-THAT?!"

"NO WAY!" everyone was surprised.

"M-MANAGER K-KIM?!" you said.

"Hello! Sorry the door was open so I just went inside and yeah sorry I'm late!" Manager Kim said.

"Yeah! You need to join us too of course! So you can see how I can have some fun with Sana" Manager Kang said not being surprised 

"You did a great job buddy on not saying about this until this time! Thanks to you" Manager Kang said.

"Oh no problem but wait, I'm with someone" Manager Kim said and signal the person with him to show himself.

"Hello guys and hi to you too Mr. Kang!" CEO Park said.

"Good work Mr. Nam" CEO Park said.