Chapter 37

BROOKE'S POV

Nash and I just woke up and we are playing video games on the Xbox. Holy shit, I am fucking good at this game. We are playing Call of Duty. Damn I am fucking plucking these bitches left and right.

"God Brooke, you are fucking better then me," Nash says in shock. I just look at him with a smirk on my face. We both laugh and return our attention to the TV.

Nash and I play Xbox for a good hour and a half. My mind starts thinking, only 15 more days of this. I set down my controller, and grab my phone from the desk.

I have a text from my mom.

Mom- hey baby girl! I am so excited to see you in 15 days! Oh goodness now I have two youtube famous girls running around.

Me- haha I can't wait to see you again!

Mom- me too, it's been a boring summer without and Sam.

Me- really

Mom- yeah well I'll talk to you later baby! I love you so much and I'll let you spend time with your friends while you can! I love you see you in about two weeks!

Me- ok mom! I love you too! See you in a bit!

When I was done talking to my mom, Nash's phone rang.

"Hello?" Nash says into the phone, he puts it on speaker. It's Bart.

The voice starts, "okay well we have delayed Magcon until Brooke and Sam leave."

Nash and I are both shocked.

"Why?"

"Because we are going on a long tour and I wanted you guys to have a longer break."

"Where are we going?"

"The US, Canada, and parts of Europe."

"Oh wow, are we really that popular?"

"I guess Nash, well I'll talk to you later bud," Bart says and hangs up.

"Well that's cool, you don't have to leave yet! We have 15 more days together, together," I say and Nash hugs me in excitement.

We pull away and make eye contact.

"Let's go to the beach!" Nash says and we run to his room to get our bathing suits.

I change into my coral and floral bikini. I decide I don't need any makeup, well actually, I'm too lazy to put it on.

Nash and I run upstairs and slip on our sandals. I grab my phone and we head out the door.

NASH'S POV

Brooke is walking beside me, and the wind is sweeping through her hair perfectly. Her hair leaves her face so I can see it. She is smiling and she looks absolutely gorgeous. I am going to miss her so much.

Brooke noticed me staring and spoke up. "What are you staring at you dingus?" she says tapping my nose.

"A beautiful girl," I say and she smiles at me and looks straight again. Our fingers are intertwined, and Brooke starts swinging her arm up and down.

I go along with it and the hands that are holding each other, are just swinging around.

Cars would drive by us and stare at us. We just kept walking until we ran into some fans.

There is a crowd of about 50 people. I look over and Brooke is taking selfies and signing phone cases, she looks so beautiful. I jut smile and go back to my fans and do the same thing.

All of them finally make their separate ways and it's about 3:00 now. Wow we were there for like two hours. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world though.

We finish our walk to the beach and finally set our stuff down. Brooke is laying on her towel.

"What are you doing?" I ask her getting comfortable.

"Tanning."

"Come in the water with me," I beg pulling her arm. She smiles and let's out a small giggle, while shaking her head.

"Ca'mon," I beg and she still says no.

"Fine have it your way," I say and pick her up, so she is hanging on my shoulder.

"Nash let me down!" she pounds on my back.

"Nope!" I say and toss her into the water.

"Nash your such a back freckle sometimes!" she yells from about ten feet away. I swim over to her.

"I may be a back freckle, but I'm your back freckle," I say and slam my lips against hers. This kiss is so passionate, I never want it to end. But it sadly does.

"Well looks like you'll be staying in here with me," I say with a devilish smirk.

"Suck my ass Nash," she says smiling.

"Okay," I say smiling now. Brooke just shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

Brooke and I spend most of the day at the beach. I'm gonna take her out for dinner.

"Do you wanna go to Applebee's?"I ask holding her in my arms.

"Yeah let's go!" she says struggling out of my grip and swimming back to the surface. I swim behind her. I put on my shirt and Brooke puts on her clothes over her wet bathing suit.

We start our walk to the restaurant. Brooke is on my back. Before I put her down she pecks my cheek.

"I love you Brooke," I say with a smile on my face.

"I love you too Nash," she says and hugs my arm with a smile. We walk through a bunch of people and finally get to the restaurant.

When we walk in there, there is no wait so we are led straight to a table. Brooke and I sit across from each other and our waitress comes out with our menus.

It is silent and Brooke and the waitress and glaring at each other. Who the fuck is this bitch?

{A/N}

Sorry for the cliff hanger hehe not sorry😘

Who do you think it is?!

I will update soon so you won't be stuck with a cliff hanger😩

Ilygsm😘

I am going to start a 'song of the day' I will just tell you some good songs that are bomb💣

^^ that will start on chapter 38😘

Hope you enjoy vote please⭐️⭐️