Chapter 19

BROOKE'S POV

I managed to peek out the window. The dark figure was wearing all black. Just like Ian. I grit my teeth from anger. I was still really scared though. Nash opened the door. It was Ian.

"How do you know where we live?" I say bravely

"Oh honey, I didn't at first, but we saw your new little friend come running to this house. We had to get her and bring her back to the orphanage. Orphans can't jut tun away whenever they want. But now I do know where you live," Ian says with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Who's we?" I say gritting my teeth.

"That's too much for you to know honey," Ian says with a fake smile on his face.

"It's Tim isn't it? You pieces of shit! I knew you would follow me," Emma speaks up.

"Emma, shut the fuck up you bitch, now Emma we need you back at the orphanage," Ian says starting to lose his patience.

"I'm not leaving here," Emma yells

"Well I guess we can have it your way," Ian says in reply. He waves outside and two other grown men come in.

I'm guessing one of them is Tim and someone else.

Ian throws a punch at Nash. Nash catches his fist in the air and swings at his stomach. When Ian was looking down Nash swung at his face and gave him a bloody nose.

I had no idea Nash could fight. I am impressed.

Taylor runs up to another guy while Nash is still fighting Ian, and punches him in the face. While the rest of the guys split up and help the other boys beat the living shit out of Ian and his posy.

Sam, Jasmine, Ghazal, Emma, Mahogany, and I all call the police. Seconds later the police show up at the house and Tim, Ian, and the other guy are all in the cop car.

"So what was happening back there?" Officer Smith asked.

"Okay well this has a bit of a back story," I speak up and continue, "this girl, Sam and I live in Florida and we were planning on coming here for the summer. My mom was dating the guy in all black," I say and point to Ian, "they were on a date and my mom wasn't back at the time she said she was going to be- so Sam and I went to the Cafe and Ian had my mom tied in a chair. He punched her in the face giving her a broken nose and a really bad black eye. Sam called the police and Ian said something like this when he was leaving, 'don't think this is over just yet. I know you and Sam are going to California this summer, so expect to see me there,' so then this girl Emma right here," I say pointing at her, "was an orphan. She escaped her orphanage and ran away. She was being attacked by dogs and was pounding on the door. We let her in and she told us what had happened. And Ian has been watching me and my friends. Like today Ghazal and I we were at the mall. We went to get food and saw Ian right next to us. He left and dropped a piece of paper. I picked it up and it had a number on it. We called the number and I think it was Tim. He said something like 'we need Brooke and Sam. Meet me at the back of a gas station with them at like 1:00' or something like that," I finish and he shakes his head.

"We have been looking for these guys for a while now. They would just kidnap kids and put them in their orphanage. Also they would just date single moms so they could get their children.They are really bad people and we are happy that you called. You guys are very smart," the officer finishes up.

"Thank you officer Smith," I say.

"Well they are going to be out in jail for about five years. So you won't have to worry about them for a while. Thank you guys for calling and call us if you need anything else," Officer Smith finishes up and gets in the car.

He waves at us and drives away.

We all walk into the house and sit on the couch.

"Brooke tonight has been hard. Would you and Sam want to spend the night again?" Nash asks.

"Sure just let me call Courtney," I say and dial her number. When I get off the phone I tell Nash yes. I also tell Sam we're spending the night.

Shawn let's Emma sleep with her. Nash and I walk into the bathroom. I take off my makeup and brush my teeth. Nash brushes his teeth and walks to his bed. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and walk over to him.

"I am so tired," I say and Nash replies with, "me too."

I lay down in front of Nash and he wraps his arms around my waist. We fall asleep like that. I am just thinking about all the events that happened tonight. I will just tell Courtney tomorrow.

{A/N}

So what do you think?! Are you glad Ian is in jail?! I love you guys so much! Thank you for over 350 reads!!!!!😱😱😱😱 you are all amazing and I love each and every one of you!!!😘💖 hope all my little stars like it!!😘😘