Chapter 14

NASH'S POV

Yes, finally I can call my dream girl mine! I have been waiting for this moment for a while now. I am going to text her and ask if she wants to hang out.

BROOKE'S POV

Sam, Courtney, and I are all watching Big Brother. I walk into the kitchen to grab some food and see my phone on the counter vibrating. I pick it up and see it's a text from my boyfriend, Nash. I smile when I think of his name.

Nash- Do you and Sam wanna come over in a few? The boys, Maddie, a girl named Jasmine that Cam likes, and a girl named Ghazal, she is one of our close friends will be there.

Me- when and we'd be happy to:)

I just said yes because I knew that her and Taylor would want to hang out. Also I want to meet the girl that Cam likes, and their friend Ghazal.

Nash- great meet us at our house in 30?:)

Me- sounds great see you then handsome;)

Nash- okay beautiful:)

I king of just squealed but I don't care.

"Hey Sam we are meeting the boys at their house in 30," I say and she shakes her head yes with a smile on her face.

"Oh and get this!" I shout, "There is a girl that Cam likes there and her name is Jasmine! Also one of there close friends Ghazal is gonna be there! But I can't wait to meet both of them and I am so happy for Cam!"

"Oh my god I am so happy for Xam he deserves someone good!" Sam says and her and I are about to go downstairs to get ready but a thought comes across my mind.

We came here to see Magcon and to hang out with my sister. I haven't like hung out with her this whole trip and I feel bad.

"Hey Court will you come to the beach with us?! You can meet Nash and the rest of the crazy boys!?" I yell at her in excitement.

"Sure I'd love to go!" Courtney says back and walks upstairs to her room and get ready.

Sam and I walk down stairs to get our swim suits and other stuff we need for the beach.

I decided on the bikini I wore when I met Nash. I am going to tell Nash that Courtney is coming too.

Me- hey babe;)

Nash- hello gorgeous:)

Me- Courtney is coming with us she is my older sister if you didn't know. And she wants to meet you and the boys:)

Nash- okay that sounds great! I hope she will like me:/

Me- oh knowing you she will hate you:(

Nash- are you serious?:(

Me- no! she will love you! I promise bae she will like you I'll see you in 15:)

Nash- kk drive safe beautiful:)

When we are all ready we head to the car. Courtney drives and Sam and I sit in the back seat. Like we are still nine years old.

When we arrive I see Nash step out of the front door. We greet each other with hugs and a small kiss.

"Hi Courtney. I'm Nash I have heard so much about you!" Nash says while pulling her into a hug.

"I hope it was good things," Courtney says and looks at me and I look at her with a puppy dog face. "I have heard so much about you too! You seem really sweet," Courtney finishes.

"Well I'm glad you think that because he's mine," I say and hug him and he hugs me back.

We walk in the house and Sam is already flirting with Taylor. Taylor kisses her cheek. Cam is also sitting with another girl. That must be Jasmine.

Wow her black hair is so shiny. And her eyes are so sparkly and she has a perfect face. I can see why Cam likes her. She would be a fool not to like Cam back. I think she does because she is on his lap and they are holding hands. I walk up to her.

"Hi I'm Brooke and is this the lucky girl that Cam has a wittle cwushy wushy on?" saying like I am talking to a baby.

She blushes and I smile. I see another girl talking to Shawn. That must be Ghazal!

"Hey I'm Brooke!" I say

"Hi I'm Ghazal nice to meet you!" she says hugging me.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind and pull me out of my hug.

"Sorry Ghazal she's mine," it was Nash.

I smile at what Nash just said and talk to Ghazal again, "How long have you known these losers," I ask her and she starts to laugh.

"Well Jack, Jack, and I were all neighbors so we became best friends and they introduced me to these losers," she says and I laugh and point at Nash.

"Are we going to the beach or nah?" Carter yells with Maddie in his arms.

"Yeah we're waiting on your ass Carter," I yell at him.

"Well if you can't see," he says in a whisper, "IM READY!" he finishes yelling.

We all walk out of the house and go to the beach. I am on Nash's back, Sam is on Taylor's, Jasmine is on Cam's, Maddie is on Carter's, and Ghazal is on Jack Gilinsky's.

When we get to the beach the sun is setting. We are playing volleyball and I went to go grab it and ran into someone. Someone familiar...

{A/N}

Okay so I just wanted to say that this is my very first fan fiction and I just used my name, my friends names, and parents names. I just wanted to say that since I am using my name I AM NOT complementing myself or anythin🙅 I am ugly so 😄🔫 well thank you guys for reading and I love all my starts you guys are perfect and I love you!!!!!