Chapter 34

BROOKE'S POV

Wow, 18 days left with Nash. I wonder what my life is going to be like without him. He makes me happy, like nobody else can.

I just want to finish high school and go to college, and if I was still with Nash, great. I want to be with him as long as possible. He makes me feel some type of way, and I love it.

Nash starts wiggling, and knocks me out if my trance. His deep blue, piercing eyes came in contact with mine.

He smiled at me, showing his perfect teeth. I smile back, but my teeth aren't nearly close to how perfect his are.

I am so lucky to have him. I know he could get any girl he wanted, but I am not like that. Nash says he loves me but does he, because I truly love him? I sincerely hope so. He means the world to me.

"Good morning baby girl."

"Good morning handsome," I say in a sweet voice and bite my pointer finger.

"Are you hungry?" Nash asks probably because he was hungry and he wanted food.

"Nash, I'm always hungry," I say getting out of bed waiting for Nash to follow me upstairs.

"Good," he says and smiles at me.

We walk upstairs and Cameron is the only other one up. He is watching Big Brother. Nash and I join him on the couch.

During the episode, one by one, people would just come upstairs and join us. Soon enough everyone was up here, so we made breakfast.

All of us just had some cereal.

"Let's go to Brunswick Zone!" Cameron yells and all of us happily agree. Sam, Courtney, and I go home and get ready.

I wear a crop top that says 'can you not💁' I only like it because of the emoji. Whatever. I also wear a pair of denim high waisted shorts and a pair of Vans, well I only wear one Van because, ya know.For my hair I just wear it natural. It is just boring and strait.

I brush my teeth and slip on my two bracelets. Once I am done getting ready, I grab my phone, and he's upstairs.

Sam and Courtney aren't finished getting ready yet so I just wait on the couch.

Nash texts me.

Nash- are we meeting there?

Me- yeah;)

Nash- okay beautiful, see you there:)

Me- okay handsome:)

When I am just about done sending that message, both Sam and Courtney came to the living room.

"Ready?" I ask and they both shake their heads and go to the front door.

We get in Courtney's car and drive to the Brunswick Zone. This is gonna be fun.

Nash and the boys are meeting us there. When we pulled in the parking lot, all the boys were at the front of the building. They are playing some game, God knows what.

When the boys see us they come running up to the car. They start pounding on the windows, and Courtney parks.

I get out and everybody hugs me. What the hell are they doing? God I love these boys. Sam and Courtney get out and they all join.

When we are done with that cheesy moment, all of us walk in. We parked pretty far from the door, so I play the Thot Walk song and start walking weird. Everybody joins in and when we get to the entrance, I stop the music.

We all go back to walking normally and laugh. All of us pay for ourselves and get our bowling shoes.

Well I get a shoe. We split into two groups of four and one group of three.

I am with Nash, Sam, and Taylor. I go first because they insisted. I suck at bowling, so this should be interesting.

I throw my first ball down the lane and I knock over 5 pins. They start cheering and I solute while laughing.

Then I toss the second ball and it's goes strait down the side and I miss all the balls.

"Dammit," I quietly whisper and take my seat. Nash goes after me and when he was walking past me he giggles. I think he heard me so I started laughing too.

Everyone was so like amazing at this and here I am. I'm just throwing my ball in another lane. I think I should just stick to soccer. Yeah I'll do that.

In our bracket Sam came in first and then Nash then Taylor then me. Screw it.

"And this is why I play soccer!" I shout and everyone laughs because they saw my score.

"Stick to soccer," Taylor says and hugs me. I don't hug back and I just look at him "annoyed"

I start to laugh as he pulls away. We go into the photo booth. I am on the very outside so I can stick my right leg out the curtain.

First we take a silly one, then a laughing one, then another silly face, then one if all of us flipping the camera off, and lastly just one smiling. They came out perfect!

Once we are done in the photo booth, we go our separate ways in the game room. Nash and I are together and we are playing ski ball.

Nash and I are just having a good time then Carter and Matt run out the door and run to the car. Everyone follows. I am on Nash's back because I can't run.

We catch up to everyone.

"What are we doing?" I say.

"Going to get food!" Matt yells and we all get on our cars. Courtney followed them to the restaurant we are eating at.

After we ate at Chili's, we went home. Sam, Courtney, and I went back to Taylor's. I wasn't planning on spending the night there. As much as I love Nash, I just need a night to myself.

"Let's watch a movie?!" I yell and everyone laughs at me.

"Am I your guys's entertainment or something? You're always laughing at me," I say crossing my arms and pouting. They just keep laughing at me even more.

My cheeks start to flush. I go over to pick a movie anyways. The movie I picked was "Just go with it" I plug the movie in the tv and jump back on the couch to watch it.

When the movie is over Sam and Courtney wanted to go home. So I said bye to all the boys. Then I hugged and kissed Nash and walked out of the door with Courtney and Sam behind me.

When we got home, I took a shower and slipped on my pajamas. Sam, Courtney, and I were all upstairs. I was texting Nash.

Me- what's up cutie;)

Nash- nothing you:)

Me- nothing I'm just tired

Nash- same

Me- I love you;)

Nash- I love you too:)

Me- well I'm hella tired. So I'll tty tomorrow bae:) goodnight

Nash- goodnight sleep tight beauty;)

Me- you too handsome;)

Nash- okay I love you :)

Me- I love you too;)

And with that last text, I found myself already under my covers. I plugged my phone into the outlet and shut my eyes. I went to sleep comfortable. Happy I guess.

{A/N}

Thank you so much⭐️⭐️

Ilysm🌚

Sorry I haven't updated in a while😫

But I really like where this is going so please please please keep reading! 😏😏

Thank you guys again for 1k reads! I'm still in shock! Y'all are amazing😘😘

Ilygsm and thank you again for reading❤️