Chapter 35

BROOKE'S POV

I wake up to a pounding headache and a twisting stomach. Shit am I sick? Sam starts to turn. She looks over at me and she sees my face.

"Your face is really pale. Are you okay?" And with that I find that I am hobbling myself to the toilet. I throw up and Sam comes running in. She pulls my hair back so I don't get any throw up in it.

Once I am finished Sam flushes the toilet and helps me back up. She leads me to my bed and lays me down.

"Are you hot are you cold?"

"Well I'm cold but I'm sweating and stuff," I say in a raspy voice. She put some blankets on me.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna get Courtney and and ice pack," Sam says while running upstairs. She comes back with Courtney and an ice pack.

Sam hands me the ice pack and I put it over my forehead. Courtney sticks a thermometer in my mouth. My temperature was 98 degrees.

"So your not sick," Courtney says while taking the thermometer out of my mouth.

"Since you threw up you can't eat or drink anything until you feel better. When you feel better you can start to take small sips of water. When you can hold down water you can start to nibble on some crackers," Courtney says and puts her hand on my thigh.

"Do you need anything Brooke?" Sam says

"Just my phone please, I need to text Nash," I say and she hands me my phone.

I text Nash.

Me- good morning I'm sick:(

Nash- do you want me to come over;)

Me- if you want to you don't have to:)

Nash- I'm on my way babe:)

After about fifteen minutes I hear the doorbell ring. There are some foot steps coming down to my room. Nash quietly cracks the door open.

"I'm awake. You guys can come in," I say and everybody has something. I got stuffed animals, balloons, and candy.

"Thank you guys so much," I say with a beaming smile. Everyone takes turns hugging me. Nash and I are laying in my bed with Cameron, Matt, and Shawn, sitting on the foot of my bed.

Everyone else is sitting on Sam's bed or on the ground. Sam slides in a movie and we all sit back and watch. I check my phone occasionally but my attention is mostly towards the movie.

By the time the movie is over, my stomach feels a lot better.

"Courtney, I think I can start sipping some water, but I'm not hungry yet," I say and she goes upstairs. She comes back with a glass of water and hands it to me. I sit up and take slow sips of my water.

It's been about five hours and I haven't felt the urge to throw up at all. My appetite I starting to come back. Maybe it was just something I ate. Well who knows.

"Can I eat now?!" I say and start to giggle.

"Yeah I'll be right back," Courtney says and runs upstairs. When she gets back she hands me crackers.

I nibble them and my stomach doesn't hurt one bit. Then I start to eat normal and I hold everything down. I really think I just are something bad.

I don't even feel sick anymore! How could this even happen? Like I just threw up and now I'm back to full health.

I don't really care how it happened. Well anyways the rest of the day we all watch movies and shit.

Everyone spends the night at Courtney's house. We all go upstairs to eat dinner after a day of watching movies.

Cameron orders pizza and all of us dig in. When dinner is over Nash took me into my room alone.

He lays me down on my back. He gets on top of me and smashes our lips together. I open my mouth and Nash deepens the kiss. I love every second if this kiss. I never want it to end. Nash sneakily slides his shirt off and breaks the kiss. He quickly reconnected our lips soon after. Leaving me in just my sports bra.

I am not embarrassed around Nash anymore, in fact I am comfortable. Nash lifts me up being careful of my leg, and sets me down on a dresser.

I take one heavy ass leg and my other leg and wrap them around his waist. My arms wrapped around his torso, feeling his perfect toned body. His arms travel from my face and slide all the way down my body. His hands are now resting on my hips.

I bite Nash's lower lip and pulled away. Leaving him little kisses all the way down his neck. I find his sweet spot and suck on the skin. A loud moan escapes his mouth and I start to giggle. I leave him hickeys all over his neck. And move back to his lips leaving slobbery kisses on him.

We make eye contact and he bites his lip and reconnects the kiss. His arms travel up my stomach. He touches my breasts giving them a good squeeze. At this point Nash's hands are exploring every part if my body. His hands slip under my butt and he picks me up.

Nash lays me on the bed and continues the kiss. I flip us and now I am on top. We make out even more. One million moans are escaping our mouths.

I pull away.

"Nash there are other people in the house," I say and start giggling.

"Yeah I know, I just can't help myself around you," he says and blushes.

I pull him into a passionate kiss. After a while we pull away and put our shirts back on. We walk upstairs and sit with everyone.

"I see what you guys did down there," Carter with a smirk.

Mine and Nash's eyes go wide as everyone stares at Nash's neck. I give them and sweet smile and try to change the subject.

"So I'm gonna go to bed good night guys love you," I say and grab Nash's hand and walk down stairs.

We slide into our pajamas and crawl into bed.

"That was fun," Nash says smiling.

"Yeah maybe we can do it again," I say returning a smile.

"I never knew someone could bring me this much pleasure," Nash says and I giggle.

"Well before this conversation gets too intense, I'm gonna go to sleep. Love you see you in the morning," I say and shut my eyes wrapped in Nash's arms.

"Okay good night beautiful. I love you," Nash says and shuts his eyes.

{A/N}

Okay so school starts in a couple days so I won't be able to update as frequently😄🔫

Thank you guys again for 1k reads 😱😱

If you like 5sos you would totally dig this girls story. Her user name is Madskye225

Go read her story it's amazing😱😱

Ilygsm😘⭐️

I hope your enjoying😊