19

bambam hadn't spoken to jackson or mark. he figured they were mad at him for not talking to them, especially after yugyeom went and talked to them.

"come back after you talk to them?" yugyeom, his hands on bambam's sides as he laid in bed. bambam was standing next to the bed because he was about to leave.

bambam nodded and leaned down to kiss his boyfriend. he smiled at him as he left but he was scared.

he walked into his apartment. jackson and mark were laying on the couch but sat up when bambam walked in.

"so you're still with yugyeom?" bambam didn't like how mean jackson sounded. and obviously neither did mark because he hit jackson's leg to reprimand him.

"he explained everything," bambam said, looking at his feet instead of them. he had sat down in the chair to make talking less awkward but it still was weird.

"bambam, do you think we took advantage of you?" mark asked softly unlike jackson's harsh tone when he asked the previous question.

"i don't know. that wasn't what i went to you guys for, though. i just wanted to talk to you guys."

"you don't think we forced you into it, right?"

"i don't think that, no. i just don't see you guys that way. and i never wanted to cheat on anyone." bambam wiped the tears that started falling from his eyes. cheating really did make him upset and even just in the back of his mind he would probably hate himself for it forever.

"what about that picture, did yugyeom explain it?"

"yeah." bambam nodded. he didn't want to explain it to them. as long as he knew the explanation, that's all he cared about.

"can you come sit over here?" bambam sat between them and they both hugged him. "we're sorry for what happened. we knew you weren't in a good state and we shouldn't of done that. please forgive us. we don't want our friendship to be any different."

bambam nodded and hugged jackson for a few seconds before he hugged mark. "i love you guys a lot."

"we love you, too, bam," jackson said, rubbing bambam's arm. bambam was happy to hear jackson's tone much sweeter than the beginning of the conversation. he didn't like when he used his angry voice.

bambam stayed with them for a while before he got up. "i told yugyeom i'd go back over there after i talked to you. i'll probably be back later."

"okay, have fun." bambam went back to yugyeom's. yugyeom answered the door, loving how bambam was drowning in the clothes he had let him borrow.

"everything go good?" bambam nodded as he walked in and hugged yugyeom. yugyeom hugged hin back and shut the door as one of their neighbors walked through the hall.

"baby, can i tell you something that might sound dumb since we've been dating just barley over a month. but i love you. and you don't have to say it, i know it-"

"i love you. i love you, yugyeom."

"i love you so much, angel. oh my god i'm so happy to tell you." yugyeom touched bambam's chin and kissed him softly. it didn't last a long time but there was a ton of feeling behind it and both of them could tell.

"you don't think it's too early to say it?" yugyeom asked as he held bambam. they head moved to yugyeom's bed to cuddle because they just wanted to be near each other.

"i mean, if we both feel that way i don't see a problem with it. i've always been told to not be stingy with my love. love is an important part important of life and there's nothing wrong with loving someone and telling them. there's no rules to love. there's no one telling you how long into a relationship you officially love someone. i feel a strong connect with you. i love you. no one else can tell me i can't."

yugyeom buried his head into bambam's shoulder and it took bambam a few seconds to realize yugyeom was crying. so bambam very haphazardly turned around in yugyeom's arms to face yugyeom. with his face still pressed against bambam's skin, yugyeom hugged bambam even tighter.

bambam pet the back of yugyeom's head before starting to rub his scalp. yugyeom sniffled before pulled back to look at bambam. he sat up and pulled bambam up, too.

"you're so beautiful," yugyeom said through tears. "everything you say is so eloquent and you know who you are. and you're so fucking beautiful on the inside and out."

bambam smiled as tears began to leave his eyes. yugyeom started kissing his face to kiss away the tears. "why are you crying?"

"because i love you."

"baby, don't cry."

"i love you," bambam cried, pushing yugyeom making them both fall back onto the bed, bambam on top of yugyeom.

even for with his ex, bambam had never felt so sure about the person he was dating. he knew he loved yugyeom. he wouldn't of said it if he wasn't sure and definitely not if it wasn't true. he knew lots of people who think it was far too early to say it but bambam didn't care what other people thought.

they laid on the bed, soaking in each other's presence. it felt amazing and they were happy.

bambam was relieved. he had his boyfriend, his best friends weren't mad at him, and life in general had gone from awful to great in just a few days.

yugyeom couldn't believe that he had gotten bambam. he was so sweet, cared so much for others, he was beautiful on the inside and not the mention the outside because bambam was the most attractive person yugyeom had ever met.