41: survived

carol: ah.... that's troublesome.

red:kid... here I go.

kid pov:

She hugged me from behind.

kid: wait.

red: kid....?

I turned around and kissed her cheek.

kid; just needed to do that. Don't do anything stupid this time.

She smiled and than turned into a black gooey matter that got onto my body.It was like something donned onto me.

So... this is how it feels like to wear you.

red: so this is how it feels like to be me and be on you.

kid: red.... what can you actually do?

red: I'm not sure. We'll have to try.

Carol charged forward with her blades on her arm. *clank*

My gun had black blades on it. My hands just consciously blocked her blades.

liz: woah....

patty: that was so coool!!!

red: you okay?

kid:that was you?

red: um. I think our thinkings are linked. I can use my shadow magic to help me.You should be able to use my magic as you like.

kid: that's .... just perfect. You are the best for me.

carol: HAHAHA... you think with just a little upgrade and its enough to defeat me?

kid: mama is retrieved. You will die.

That was a little weird... it was red talking through me.

carol: ODn't talk to me about her. She's an irritating soul, I only needed her soul because her core was attached to it. Now you've separated them both. The core belongs to me. Arigato for that. But too bad... I still want to kill you and still want to open the pandora box for michelle.

kid: this whole thing is michelle behind this? What a selfish witch. I guess that's what differs between witches and human. Witches only care about themselves.

red: kid... let's just kill her.

kid: ah.

third person pov:

Kid aimed his gun at carol and shot many times . Its either he misses if not its that his shots never reach and gets blocked by carol's shadows.

red: you have to use me.

kid: just a little not use to it. Gomene. Forgot you're by my side.

carol went on the offensive and made a spike stretch out from where she was standing and aims for kid. Kid uses his shadow and  blocks carol's spike. Kid runs to the left and runs forward. He understand to get a clear shot he has to get  as close as possible or else its almost impossible.

He dodges left and right from carol's shadow spikes. Shadow threads bind his legs on the floor not allowing him to move.Thousands of spikes than come right for him after that. The spikes were going to reach him when he shoots the threads away and squats down. The spikes split and  goes for kid who is squatting down.

Red realises that and makes a shield immediately for kid. The spikes break and kid continues forward

Thousands of spikes and threads try to bind him to the ground and kill him. No strategy just plain random mass of shadows coming after kid. Kid cannot stop. If he does, its confirmed that he will die. Kid 's movements starts to slow down... his body was getting tired. Red makes a large shadow shield behind kid's back hoping it would stop the spikes and threads. But it wasn't very effective. After a while, they just beak through and continue again.