35: black star vs rachel

black star: I now know youre weakness. HAHAHA... be prepared to be defeated by ORE-SAMA. HAHAHA...

tsubaki: *sweadrops* you know. Really?

black star/: of course!! Maka told me.

tsubaki: she did?

black star : the inside of the barrier is weak. HAHAHA... I am such a genuis.

tsubaki: black star... -_- lll erm... when did maka tell you?

flashback~

maka was falling throught the hole when maka shouted ' inside of barrier!!!'

end of flashback~

black star: I will defeat you.

rachel: if you can that is.

A circle drawn on the floor and the floor below black star opened. He falls through the hole but tsubaki turned into a kusarigama had her blade hooked to the edge of the hole. Black star tugged onto the chain and jumped out of the hole.

The moment he jumps up, a barrier hits him into the face snding him flying. He looks back anrealises that he is about to be squashed into the wall. He tries to slice the barrier from the front but it doesn't work. He swings the chain over the barrier and slices it.The barrier slices into half and he lands onto the floor safely.

Another circle was drawn below him and black star runs forward avoid being in the same situation again. He charges forward and the suddenly circle things started drop to the floor aiming for him. He dodges left and right.

He looked up and realises those circle thingies were ceilings cut off dropping onto him. He dodges again a few times. Left....right...left...right...left... A barriere squashes him again.

black star: atsui...(hot)

It was burning him and it was painful.

tsubaki: black star!!!

He slices the other side of the barrier putting the chain to the other side. *slice*

black star: what was that?

Black star was now scarred and burned on the hands, legs and some parts of the face. His hands was bleeding trying to grab onto tsubaki.

tsubaki: are you okay?

black star: of course. I won't be defeated by this.

More ceiling parts in shape of circles came dropping down. Instead of dodging them, 'Antoinette shadows' tsubaki turned into a long katana blade. The thin shadow threads grab onto the falling ceilings and threw it towards rachel.

Rachel put up barriers and the ceilings parts burned and crumble into pieces onto the floor. Black star had already charged forward in meantime and was right in front of rachel. He tried to make tsubaki's chain go over to the other side of the barrier so that he can break the barrier.The chain goes over and it rests on the top of the edge.

Tsubaki burns with heat 'ouch!!!' black star pulls her back.

black star: tsk... you okay tsubaki?

tsubaki: uh. Not as bad as you. You're...bleeding.

black star: I am fine. *smiles*

rachel : you will die. Die here. Die now. I hate people like you. All lovey dovey. What's so good about love. I a fine lal lonely. I don't need anyone.

tsubaki:you're lying... you want people to be arund with you.

rachel :shut up.I will kill both of you.

She made barriers four sided and was about to plant down around  him to stuck him inside but black star manages to run out from one side. She makes another barrier right in front of him. Black star stops immediately in his tracks and run to his left, another barrier. He doesn't turn around but instead he goes to the left and runs forward.

He stops a little and runs forward heading for rachel. Even with many barriers tring to stop him, he just kept coninuing forward. Suddenly all the barriers moved and formed a line in front of black star. he ran all the way to the right hoping that he could go around the line of barriers....and...

bang... He hit against the barrier.

black star: atsui...

The barriers folded in and surreounded black star. He was enclosed in a huge box. He banged onto the barriers only to realise it burned him and the only way to open the barrier is to slice it from outside.He just kept banging.

tsubaki: stop it black star... its hurting you right.

The box was getting smaller. Than tsubai turned into a kusarigama.

tsubaki: use me. Lets use soul resonance.

black star: tsubaki.... but it will hurt you.

tsubaki: Its fine. You have to believe me.

black star: tsubaki....um.

'soul resonance.' he stuck tsubaki's blade into the barrier. Tsubai was burning and she was bleeding Black star as crying.

tsubaki: don't let go.

The heat was increasing as rachel increased her magic.

*slice*

the barrier broke. Tsubaki turned back and collapsed onto the floor bleeding seriously.

black star: I will not forgive you.

He charged forward and with twice the speed as before he dodged all the barriers. He reached rachel's front and one barrier was between him and rachel. He hit the barrier with his soul wavelength. It was him against rachel's heat barrier. His hand was bleeding... 

rachel: not pain?

black star: doesn't feel a damn thing.

*crack...*

black star: go die.

The hit went through and broke the barrier. It hit rachel's body and killed her making her spit blood.

rachel: why.... I could do it. I am alone. I am fine. I don't need people....

With that she died.

black star: you okay?

tsubaki:um. *smiles*