18: that story

kid pov:

*splat...* blood...everywhere...

A woman was being stabbed in the middle of her chest.

*thud...*

Her body collapses onto the floor. She turns around and smiles. A little girl runs to her and blocks her face.

She had red hair. I hear crying sounds. Is that...red when she's young?

red: mama!!! mama!!!

' don't cry.'

red: mama!!! I will kill you!!! mama!!!

' don't fight against them. I asked them too.'

red: no... mama!!!

' take care of blue. Protect shibusen. *cough cough*' The woman puts her bloody hand onto the little girl's cheek.  ' you're a homonculus. You are the life I made. You can do what others cannot.'  The woman's voice trailed off and her hand dropped down. 'You...are red...'

red: mama!!! mama!!!!

The little girl cries in agony and screams.

This is all your fault.

what is this voice?

You caused your mama to die.

She is not red.

Your precious mama.The most precious thing you held to your heart.You killed her.

(I didn't kill her!!)

This voice...its red's voice. Where is it coming from?

Than why did she die?

(I....can't remember...)

You did kill her.

(I didn't!!!)

Than how do you explain that kill? Shibusen killed her.

( They did...but...)

Don't you want revenge?

Shibusen...killed red's...mother....so that's why she went crazy?

(It wasn't shibusen's fault.)

How did you know that? Maybe she just didn't want to go against shibusen.She didn't want you to die.

(mama...mama...lied to me...)

yes....she lied to you. ..

Suddenly it was a pitch of darkness. I opened my eyes and I realise its just a dream.

My whole body was wet just from sweating.What was that....? A dream?

But I could hear red. And...who is that other voice who keeps egging red on revenge?

I couldn't get it off my mind.So I went to find someone who knows.

__________________________________

kid: father do you know anything about red's mother?

shinigami: why the sudden question?

kid: I...dreamt of how red's mother died.

shinigami: well...I guess I could tell you. Red's mother's name is wincery. She is the founder of shibusen shadow.

kid: I see.

shinigami: Wincery was a powerful witch. She used to open a cafe for humans until she met Red's father, jay.He is a weapon whose meister was dead at that time . They both fell in love and wincery founded shibusen shadow to protect all the other humans like she wanted to protect jay.