39: her wish

yukiri: ah.... michelle has died. I wonder if maka and soul are fine.

Black star: of course they are. That witch has already died. Isn't it obvious?

yukiri: Not really. Even if michelle died, they could be stuck in their world.

black star: they will be fine. I believe in them.

tsubaki: um!! They will definitely be fine!!

yukiri: how about we go take a look?

black star: huh ???????? Aren't we supposed to fight?

yukiri: who said anything about fighting? I just said I'll play with you.

black star : ???? Aren't they the same?

yukiri: maybe. But I don't plan on fighting you.

stein: I realise that. What is your aim?

tsubaki: steim hakasei.

stein: you are trying to buy time. For what? You aren't fighting at all.

yukiri: I'll bring you guys to meet maka and soul first.

A door appeared and she opened it amd walked through it.

yukiri: come on. Don't you want to see maka amd soul?

stein: how do we know we can trust you?

spirit: I will go and see.

stein: senpai.

spirit: I need to know if maka is alright. There's no way to get to the other side. That pathway is blocked.

Black star: we can just slice it and get to other side.

stein: you can't.  This whole building is crashing. If you slice wrongly, not mention maka and soul. All of us will be buried alive.

spirit: I'm going.

yukiri: please.

Spirit takes a deep breath and walkes through the door. 'maka!!!!'

stein: looks like its safe.

They all cross to the other side.

Spirit was hugging maka tightly. ' oh... my maka!!! You're so safe!!!'

maka: papa.

spirit: maka....

soul: what is that witch doing here?

yukiri: don't be mean!!! I got you guys reunited!!

Than another witch appeared through the door.

All except stein and spirit went ' berry?!!'

yukiri: use your own door.

berry: shut up. Ehto... oh yeah... everything is in motion. Its time to wrap it up.

yukiri: okay.

They all got in their attack pose.

maka: I thought you were on our side!!!Berry.

berry: kind of. I am selfish.

tsubaki: what....

stein: what is going on?

berry: I made yukiri to become undercover for this moment.

yukiri: it was funnnn!!!!

stein: maka yourself clear.

yukiri: I never wanted to harm anyone. I was pretending to not let kid go. They were watching me. The release of my precious collection is also fake.

berry: I hate to admit it but if she wanted to crush those people out there. She could have used stronger magical beasts.Those are just minors.

maka: why all the act?

soul: yeah!!! Why?!!!

berry: to do two things. One is to help red. She wants to try to save her mama. She wants to do alone.

black star: so.... this is what red wants.

yukiri: she knows that if she died trying at least there's you guys to kill wincery.That's why she doing it alone.

Spirit: than what's the second thing?

berry: yukiri.

yukiri: hai hai. Open.

berry: now!!!!!

The small magic circle expanded with all the other magic of the other witches added together.

The magic circle became very big and than it started sucking all the witches from the other side. The bad witches tried to attack the magic circle but it didn't break.

They were all sucked in.

soul: where did they all go?

yukiri: just another dimension that is embedded in a hundred layers of dimensions. Even if they do get out, its far.... away from here. Will take quite enough time to end this I hope.

berry: what we can do is all done. What you wish to do is none of my buisness.

yukiri: eh....we're really leaving?

berry: I did what red wanted.  As for what humans want.... that's another thing.  Sayonara.

yukiri:hmph.Act cold. Oh well. I can send you guys to where she is if you want.

stein: than we'll stay.

'stein hakasei?' they all ask in question except spirit and yukiri  .

stein: all of you are hurt. Not in the best to fight. Rest. If red. ...does fail.... its up to you two and...kid.

maka: stein hakasei!! Are you going in alone?!!

stein: spirit... are you willing?

spirit: one last collaboration stein.

*hit*

Spirit gives a hard knock to stein's neck and stein falls unconscious.

soul: spirit...

maka: papa...

spirit: baka. If red does fail. We need you too.