6: kid and red to a mission

blue: nee-chan!!!

red: red.Call me red.

blue: are you okay?!!!

red: I guess.

blue: you're all bandaged up!! How's that okay?!!

red: I am fine.

blue: kid!!!

Blue held up kid's collar.

blue: why didn't you protect red?!!! You were there weren't you!!!

Blue cried and looked to the floor slowly releasing her hand on kid. 'gom..ene...' she said softly and collapsed to the floor.

red:its just some wounds. Don't fret about it.

blue: don't say it casually!!! I don't know where you go!! Everytime its like that!!! You go without me and come back with injuries!!!

Red sat at the edge of her bed and with her wobbly legs she manage to stand. But just for a while than she fell to the floor again.

blue: nee-chan!!!

red: its red!!!

Red crawled over to blue and patted her head .

red: you can't get hurt. I won't let you.

blue: but red...I don't want you hurt either.

red:It's fine. I'll take care of everything . I'll be stronger for you.I promise.

blue: than bring me along next time...

red: no. That's the end of it.

Red climbed back to her bed and faced her back towards blue. Blue cries and runs out of the room.

maka: why won't you bring her?

red: its not possible.

maka: getting strong is something two sides have to do together.I learnt that the hard way.

soul: maka is right. You can't do this alone.

red: I'm different. I can. You guys have something I don't have. This thing...is something I'll never get . Beautiful souls...and tainted souls...

maka pov:

what is she talking about? It seems she is talking about something else. tainted souls? kishin eggs?

black star: ore-sama has arrived!!!

tsubaki: don't be so loud.Its an infirmary.

black star:oh... are you alright?

Black star squeezes red's arm. 'are you okay?!!!'

red: red.... chop!!!!

tsubaki: heh heh.... Gomene...

___________________________________

shinigami: gomene have to send you on another mission while you're still in that state.

red: anything for shibusen.

shinigami: this time kid and red , you guys go.I have sent maka and black star group to collect the other object.

kid: but father, collecting these things , won't it make it easier for the enemy.They just have to aim for us.

shinigami: that might be right. But we're collecting it to break it even further.

kid: you can do that father?

shinigami: I have the help of some witches.Good witches.You don't have to know them. Just have to know the previous article has been splitted and distributed to some other people.

kid: why now? Shouldn't we send people to protect the ones who hold parts of the key. Splitting it now would be more dangerous isn't it? The enemy would know who has it.

shinigami: even if they know, they would have to catch them first. These warriors have prepared mentally to die. If they get caught, they will sacrifice themselves. If they die, the witches won't get anything.

kid:father...that's...cruel.

red: this is war . People die.If they are not prepared to die, they are not warriors. More people will die if we do not win this war.Pandora box cannot be opened.