•Chapter 112•

Start from the beginning

"Uh no." She stopped laughing and I heard scrambling.

"Liza! I'll be back y'all." I heard her yell out to her friends and my knee bounced.

"What's up? Something happening again?" She asked me as the sliding door closed and I looked at the pool in front of me.

"I don't know if I should FaceTime you or tell you in person but it's very important and you're the first person I wanna tell." I cleared my throat and she gasped-

"Oh my god you're engaged?! You getting married?! Guys-"

"Mom!" I called out and she hummed.

"Wha- What?" She gave me her attention again and I groaned.

"Camila and I are not engaged.. soon, hopefully but we're not there yet." I sighed deeply and I heard her shuffle around.

"Well what is it then, it better be worth it, wasting my damn time-"

"Camila and I are having a baby." I gulped and I immediately heard silence.

I even had to check that she didn't hang up on me and there she was, us not even ten minutes in and she was just there.

"Camila's pregnant." I mumbled again and I heard her let out a breath.

"Oh.." She mumbled and I closed my eyes, "Shit." She cleared her throat and I leaned back in my chair.

"That... that's great baby- Y/NN." She corrected herself and I pouted to myself.

"Wow, my baby is havin a baby." She blew out some air and I heard a chair squeak.

"I need some wine." I heard her mumble afterwards and I heard her start walking.

"Mom, I'll always be your kid." I chuckled softly and I heard some door open.

"Oh yeah, I know that.. I just didn't realize how... how much you've grown in the past four years. You're not a baby anymore." She mumbled and I bit my lip wanting this to be a happy day not an emotional one.

"Mama.." I whispered before leaning against my hand, "I love you, thank you for always supporting me." I wanted to hug her but I knew I had to wait a little longer.

She made a weird noise on the other end, "I love you more-"

"Y/M/N, getcha ass up, it's about to start- oh what happened, you okay?" I heard one my moms closest friends cut her off.

"Can your nosey fuckin' ass get out my business? Ima be a fuckin' grandma and you wanna know if I'm okay!" My mom snapped and I knew they would play it off as a joke as always.

"I'm just tryna help your old ass out, hurry up. Y/N been had like five kids already." Terri laughed loudly and I sighed deeply with a small smile when I heard my mom start to laugh with her.

"You damn straight." My mom laughed with her best friend causing me to lean down and rub Lexa.

"Gimme that wine, you ain't drinking too much tonight."

"I'm a grown ass woman I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want." My mom grunted and I heard the sliding door reopen again.

"Move over-"

"Y/N is having a baby everyone!" Terri's big ass mouth yelled to my moms friends and I heard the three women scream.

"What?! Oh my God! Y/M/N gonna be one fine ass granny-"

"Shut the hell up."

"Is she on the phone?! Y/N! Y/N, how's Camila?! How far along is she?! When's the due date?!" I heard Liza yell as she got even closer to the phone.