"Maybe.." I smirk flipping the camera back around.

"And you know red one of my favorite colors..." He trials off as he hits his bottom lip.

"I know..." I smirk making him laugh.

"Mannnnn," He looks the other way, "listennnnn what that booty looking like?" He says licking his lips more.

I pan the camera down my body making him laugh.

"Pshhhh..."

"Damn, my booty getting fatter.. look at that.. jiggling ayyeeeeeee!" I laugh looking at myself through the mirror making Qua laugh.

"I can't with you man," He laughs more.

"Whatchu doing? Where you going?" I laugh focusing back on him.

"Me, Take, and Set got a photoshoot and then we have a meeting with the label then a couple of interviews, why whatchu gotta do?" He asks.

"A photoshoot, a couple of interviews and then I'm scheduled to be in the studio later on at like twelve then me and the girls probably gonna go out to eat or to the strip club or something," I explain while searching through my suitcase.

"Well alright den!" He says before yawning, "I'm gonna let you get dressed for your things Ima see you later on tomorrow."

"Alright bye."

After we hung up, I got dressed before going downstairs to meet with my hair and makeup team where Bels and Hennessy were also getting their hair and makeup done.

"What took you so long?" Hennessy says looking up from her phone.

"I was on the phone with Q."

"Ohhhhhhhhh! I love being the reason for you two coming together," She smiles.

"Ay, me too!" B interrupts.

"Yeah cause if it wasn't for ya telling me to come to the club I wouldn't have met him.. and now that i'm thinking about it, did you tell me to come because I was in Atlanta that night or ya was setting us up?" I laugh making them laugh as they looked at eachother.

"Yeah," Henny laughs, "because it was like we came back from an event we had to go to and we had met up with Set, Take, and Qua afterwards and all we was hearing that night was "yo this girl is beautiful" and "I wanna talk to her" "How I get ahold of her?" like deadass no lie, all he was saying so that's when WE came up with our little plan to set ya up cause you was single and Qua was single so you know..." She trails off before closing her eyes to let her makeup artist do his thing.

"Forreal? That's hella cute, he ain't tell me anything like that.." I say.

"Cause Q ain't the type of person to really express his feelings just like Set like I think guys don't like to express what they feel like how other women do you know what I mean?" B says, "so like, it's rare in their case."

"We sometimes have our talks though like when we travel together and alone or were at his house just chillin like we talk about the shit in life," I mention.

"But you KNOW Q been acting different since he met you," Hennessy smirks.

"Whatchu you mean?" I laugh closing my eyes to get my eye makeup done.

"He seems happier I don't know whatever you doing girl...." She trials off looking at Cardi.

"You know ya would make a cute ass baby together," B says making me laugh, "I'm deadass bro like ya baby would look sooooo cayyuutteeeeeeeeee!"

"Nah my baby gon come out talking just like him bro baby gon be like "momma!" "I want dis and dat and dem ova der want some too.." I imitate Qua before everyone starts laughing, "but really though we haven't even had sex yet like we ain't even thinking bout all that."

"Ya ain't have sex yet and ya been together how long three months?" Cardi asks.

"Nope," I shake my head.

"Ya different bro.." Hennessy laughs, "you ain't even like suck his dick yet or nothing?" She asks.

"Nah.."

"Why? What the fuck?" Henny laughs.

"I don't know when we get around eachother we don't even do all that but I'm not even gonna front right now when we be kissing I be getting hella horny like nigga be kissing me so intensively it's not even funny.."

"Set too! Bro shit be getting me tight!" She sighs.

"Speaking of.. you talked to Set at all today?" I ask.

"Yeah, he was telling me that him and Qua coming tomorrow and to be ready by two o'clock you know where they taking us?"

"No idea.."