After a while, we receive out food, eat it all, and pay. Just as we are about to leave Zion gets a call and says it's from Austin, he needs to help them out at the studio.

"Well why don't you take the van and we will find our way back," Brandon suggests.

"Ok"

Brandon takes out the keys from his back pocket and throws it. Zion swiftly catches it with one hand and jogs to their van to drive away.

"So y'all need a ride?" I ask.

"Apparently So, Zion was acting strange, huh," Brandon points out, "you know anything Hazel?"

I think to myself if I should really tell them about the kiss. So I could stall time without causing suspicion, I walk to the car and unlock it.

"I mean maybe?" I confirm still unsure.

"Spill the tea honey!" Edwin says as we all hop into the car.

"I just don't really want it to be weird with you guys," I explain.

"It's alright, you can tell us anything especially if it has to do with Zion, he is our best friend after all," Brandon says.

I turn on the car and start driving back to the PM house, "okay, Zion and I kind of kissed at the party a week ago and hasn't said anything about it."

"WHAT" Edwin shouts scaring the absolute shit out of me.

"Driving remember I'm driving and the fate of your life and mine is in my hands," I joke.

"Finally dude, I was wondering when he was gonna do it," Brandon says all happy.

"Yessss," Edwin says doing a little dance in his seat, "my boy finally got with someone!"

"Uh butttt, he seems like he is ignoring it so maybe he doesn't remember," I add.

"I don't know dude, I think he doesn't know if you like him," Brandon advices.

I simply shrug.

"AHHHHHH, I'm so happy," Edwin says giving me a cheesy smile then hugged my head.

"I love you too, but remember my life and yours," I remind.

*****

It's been a couple of days. I'm laying in bed. Sometimes I like to take a breather, contemplate my life, and cry out all my stress.

I love to cry but I haven't really gotten to the point yet. I keep on thinking why? Why won't he connect with me? Why is he avoiding me? Why? Why? Why?

Ping

I sluggishly turn over and grab my phone from my desk to check who texted me. Speaking of which.

Zion: wyd

Hazel: nothing

Zion: come over?

Hazel; 🤷‍♀️ sure

I'm even more confused.

I grab my essentials and a UCLA hoodie to throw on and grab the keys to Dylan's car. The entire time I was driving, I couldn't stop wondering but, I was finally able to calm myself down and try not to overthink anymore.

As I pull up to the house, I see the van is gone assuming that some of the guys were out and about. I walk up the entrance and ring the doorbell then just stare at my toes wiggling inside of my converse.

The door opens up making my head to snap up and face Zion but immediately ambushed with a hug.

We stay there for a second in comfort, Zion's gangly arms wrapped around my shoulders while mine are around his torso and he rests his head on top of mine as my head is buried into his warm chest.