Meeting the parents; Gohan's first date

After the incident, the gang decided to stay back at their dorms and Gohan was dressed in a suit with brown dress pants getting ready for a meeting.

"Uh, Gohan?" Deku asked his best friend. "Why you wearing something like that? Are you going on a business trip or something?"

"I'm actually going to be meeting with Yaoyorozu's parents and then a date with her." Gohan smile and chuckles at Izuku.

Gohan looked at the place as he flew and it was a huge mansion.

"Whoa! No wonder Momo was recommended to be in UA." Gohan spoke and saw his creation beauty Momo Yaoyorozu smiling and waving to meet her father and mother.

"So, you're the boy who saved our daughter many times." Mr. Yaoyorozu asked to the Saiyajin hybrid in which he nods.

"Yes sir. I am Son Gohan." Gohan spoke gentlemen like.

"Ah! The son of Son Goku!" Mrs. Yaoyorozu spoke hearing the name was awfully familiar. "Goku was the one who beat Majin buu and saved the universe. My daughter told me all about your life and how your parents raised you!"

"Hehe thanks." Gohan blushed only for Momo to giggle at Gohan's accomplishments and the history of his father's legacy.

'Gohan's so cute when he's blushing! I hope when this all over, we might even plan our future together.' Yaoyorozu smiles as the parents allowed Gohan to be with her which she held on to Gohan and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well, I guess we better get to the date." Gohan gives a famous Son grin to Momo which melted her heart.

They went on their date and everything was going smoothly until a certain Freshly picked grape juice decided to make sure their date was a total failure.

"I gotta stop this romantic junk and see Yaoyorozu's girth!!!" Mineta was perverted and crazed to see Momo's boobs.

"Momo, this date is wonderful and I can tell a certain someone is trying see your bosoms." Gohan guessed it was Mineta which Momo slapped him hard causing him to fall on his face with a hand print.

"You... are the worst!" Momo said to Mineta as she looks at Gohan and the date ended.