Momo's and Gohan's Kamehameha; Full power of love

"Let's do it, guys! Full power!!" Goku shouted at Gohan and Vegeta as the three would attack Freeza at the same time. Momo and Deku watched seeing how much speed and power they were using was beyond belief when it came to Quirks.

"They're so fast I can't keep up with their speed!" Deku said as he couldn't tell who was winning this battle.

"(Gohan, please be careful!)" Momo thought as she clenched her fists as a lil bit of ki was forming.

"Masenko!!!!" Gohan yelled as a yellow flash of light appeared and landed on the evil tyrant but unscathed was Freeza.

"Aaaggghhh KUSŌTTARE GAAAAAAAA!!!!! BIGGU BĀNGU ATTACK!!!!" Vegeta use his signature move but Freeza uses afterimage to punch Vegeta in the gut doubling over. "Gaaah!!!"

Deku was pissed to see how Freeza was able to handle the three Saiyajins. "Damnit! We can't stand here and watch Gohan and the others get killed!" Izuku gritted his teeth and power up his Full Cowl at 10%.

"I'm going to help too, Midoriya. There's no way I am going to lose Gohan because of the villains!!" Momo's ki Risen to a new height and Deku was smiling to see how determined Yaoyorozu is.

"Oi, Kakarrot I'm sensing two strong power levels and one is rising..." Vegeta told the father-son duo as Gohan was in shock to see Izuku and Momo powering up to help them out.

'Momo, are you willing to help me out and if so, why?' Gohan looked into her onyx eyes and smiled at what her resolves were.

"Gohan, Don't die on me! Let's take down this creep!" Momo cried out to him.

"Momo!" Gohan yelled. "Dad and I are going to need your help! Izuku, you and Vegeta hold him off." He descends down along with his Father while Vegeta held their own against a golden Freeza.

"Full Cowl: Shooting!" Deku shouts as he give Freeza a spinning hurricane kick while Vegeta was impressed by Izuku's power.

"All right! We're gonna do a Kamehameha wave at him to destroy him." Goku told Momo how to perform it but Momo knows how because she seen it done by Gohan.

"I'm ready, mr. son sir!" Momo was serious and Gohan powers up to his max capacity and Goku uses his Super Saiyajin Blue with Kaiōken x20.

"KAAAAAA" Goku begins the wave as he was like holding a ball cupping his hands together.
"MEEEEEEE" Gohan also
"HAAAAAA" Momo joined in as three blue orbs of light appeared and within seconds Freeza did not notice the wave.
Vegeta and Deku continue to the onslaught on Freeza.

"Final Flash!!!!" Vegeta shouted as a yellow beam of light hits Freeza but still didn't grazed him. Deku uses 10% of One For All for a swift kick making Freeza cough up saliva.

"MEEEEEEEEE" Goku, Gohan, and Momo chimed in together as their powers were on their display as the blue and white light of beams were forming.

"HAAAAAA!!!" All three shouted and the Kamehameha wave was unleashed engulfing Freeza riding him once and for all.

Everyone was still worried about Bakugou but know that their battles with the league of villains will never end.