Villain Todoroki vs. Ultimate Gohan; The Battle For Momo's heart!!

"Damn that Gohan! Yaoyorozu should be mine! Not his!" Shoto Todoroki said laced with venom in his voice. "I will have Momo Yaoyorozu all to myself !!"

-at the camp site-

Goku, Vegeta, Deku, Gohan, and Yaomomo walked to see the students dealing with another villain attack.

"Arrgh! What now!?" Vegeta peeved over what is going on.

"It must be where someone is taken to the league of villains." Gohan guessed and he was right.

"Huh? Is that Todoroki?" Momo wondered as she sees Todoroki glaring at Gohan with evil intentions. "You don't think he would..."

"I'm afraid so... Listen, Vegeta, Deku and I will find out what happened. Gohan, you and Yaoyorozu see what's wrong with your friend!" Goku spoke.

"Right dad!" Gohan replies to his father as Momo nodded.

Todoroki was staring a hole into Gohan and Momo's relationship as they saw Todoroki wearing all black.

"Shoto, what's wrong? Why are you doing this?!" Momo asked Icy-hot but what she saw was pure jealousy, hatred, and obsession.

"Gohan, You have taken everything from me. My claim to be with Yaoyorozu, surpassing me, and now I will kill you!" Todoroki spoke laced with venom in his voice.

"Gohan..." Momo was scared now to see Todoroki act this way let alone watch him hate the fact he was the son of the 2nd pro hero. "Todoroki, Gohan and I love each other.... please Todoroki, let it go. I am not in love with you no longer. I thought I was but when Gohan saved me and helped me with my doubts, I knew who I wanted to be with. My heart belongs to Son Gohan, Shoto Todoroki."

"I-I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!! YOU WILL BE MINE EVEN IF I HAVE TO FORCE YOU TO!!!!" Todoroki shouted which Gohan goes into Super Saiyajin 1.

Todoroki placed a foot forward, dropping ice pillars from the ceiling and trapping Gohan. The Saiyan child simply flexed his arms at his sides and expelled enough Ki to destroy the ice, adding in a little shout for effect.

This time, Todoroki tried immobilizing Gohan completely, willing a block of ice to form around Gohan from the ground up. Once he was trapped, he began to walk over to the missile. The class watched from an icy room, noting Todoroki's technique. the ice around Gohan began to crack.
"Stand down, Shoto. I don't want you to get hurt." He warned him. Todoroki slightly hunched as a massive wave of ice emerged from his foot. Gohan flew over it and dashed at him, throwing a punch aimed just beside his face before vanishing and reappearing over and over again around him. She watched in amazement, with the exception of Midoriya, who hadn't seen the full capability of Gohan's power and speed, but has at least seen a good bit of it. Once Gohan was finished vanishing, it became clear that Todoroki was wrapped up in Capture Tape. But, Todoroki broke free and begins his onslaught on Gohan. Gohan's Super Saiyajin 1 was not going to work so he goes into Super Saiyajin 2 but will it be enough? Todoroki knee Gohan would use his 2nd form of Super Saiyajin and took him down easily. However, Momo was shocked to see Todoroki matched Gohan move for move until she witnessed Gohan's transformation the Ultimate form.

'I got to stop Todoroki and make sure Momo is Okay too!' Gohan thought but was completely overwhelmed by Todoroki.

"Hehehehahahahah!!! I believe that I won and take my prize. You've reached your limits, Son Gohan but we all know that I DESERVE to be happy with Yaoyorozu and not you!" Todoroki was a few seconds of taking Momo Yaoyorozu away from Gohan until.....

"I will never.... NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!" Gohan powered up to a new level of power.

"Goku sir, is that Gohan? His ki is off The charts!" Deku spoke which Goku and Vegeta knew was pushing- No breaking his limits.

"You sense that too huh, Vegeta?" Goku spoke as Vegeta nodded in shock.

"...Gohan...?" Momo was star struck to see Gohan's new form.

(Just So you know, I gave Gohan the Limit breaker into his mystic form or ultimate form)

"Wha-What is this?!" Todoroki was dumbfounded and seething in rage witnessing Gohan's new form.

"I will not let you hurt Momo or anyone else!" Gohan's voice was stern and serious when his ki and aura flared up.

"Be careful, Gohan-kun!!" Momo screamed as she was pushed back by Todoroki.

The two would commence their battle once again and Gohan gained the upper hand and was about to defeat Todoroki. Suddenly, his father was here and protect Todoroki looking at Gohan with an evil look.

"You siding with the villains, Endavour-san?" Gohan looked at him. "I can see why you wanted Todoroki to surpass Deku and All Might and also me plus forcing Momo's family to marry him! And that... I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT!!!"

"That's enough, Gohan! No more. Please!" Momo cried and hugged him tightly. "We won. We'll deal with this later but now, we need to find Goku, Vegeta and Deku!"

"You're right." Gohan Powers down and rubs Momo's head. "I'm sorry to worry you, Yaoyorozu-san. I love you."

They kissed and found Goku Vegeta and Deku with the other classmates except for Bakugou being captured.

"Are you kids alright?" Goku asked.

"Kero~ We Are Thank you!" Asui looked at the older Saiyajin. "By the way, how did you know we were in trouble and what powers is that? Gohan mentioned that you two have Super Saiyajin abilities right? And your hairs are Blue."

"Ehehehehehe... You see..." Goku explains to the class of their new found powers Vegeta and he got. They told them of a god of destruction name Beerus and the divine ki they tapped into to reach this state but also developed their own ways to make their powers in control. The class were stunned and shocked to see How Gohan's friend and Father gotten stronger since then.

"Yeah. We felt Gohan's ki surging and he had a new transformation and it was from his Mystic or Ultimate form." Vegeta told Deku and the others and they were beyond belief that Gohan achieving this power.

'It was when I saw Momo being threatened by Todoroki and that's when my limits were broken, huh?" Gohan looked at Momo and Momo smiled knowing that everything will be alright as long we're together.