Cheryl Blossom: This Isn't A Jason Speech, Don't Worry

"Cheryl, at least try. For me," as soon as the last two words came out of your, Cheryl's eyes softened. She sighed and leaned on your shoulder. "Fine, but! If I hang out with them you have to promise to start loving your tummy as much as I do." You rolled your eyes at her but smiled. "Deal," the two of you shook hands before she led you to her car.

You had invited the core four and some of the serpents to a little get together you had planned. Cheryl drove you guys to her house, wanting the party to be held there so you didn't have a mess at yours. One of her hands sat on your thigh the entire ride, yours resting gently on top of it.

"I'm nervous baby, what if they don't accept my apology or believe I've changed?" Cheryl asked as she helped you get ready. "Cheryl, they will be great full that you took the time to put this together and are trying to change," you comforted her as she lightly dusted your eyes with eyeshadow.

"Are you sure I can pull that off? It looks a little to tight and seems like it hugs things it shouldn't." Cheryl gave you stern look before handing you the outfit. "Just try it on, I promise you will look amazing," Cheryl smiled when you took the outfit and walked into the bathroom. Before you could get the shirt on, Cheryl walked in.

She stared at you, making you uncomfortable so you covered your stomach with your arms. She shook her head and grabbed your hands, pulling them away. As she smiled at you, she pulled you in for a hug. "You are so beautiful and your tummy is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Don't you ever be ashamed of it." Once she was done with her mini speech, she could tell you really didn't want to wear the tight outfit so she excused herself for a moment.

When she got back in the bathroom, she handed you a loose t-shirt and a pair of shorts. You smiled and thanked her, handing her back the tight clothes. "They're here!" Cheryl squealed as she heard motorcycles outside. "Cheryl! Why are there serpents here?!?!" Her mother asked. "We're having a small get together mother. Hope you don't mind," Cheryl said pushing past her mother, her hand in yours as she dragged you behind her.

"Toni!" "(Y/N)!" You two hugged, Cheryl awkwardly waiting for you to come back to her. "Hey Fangs, Sweet Pea," the two boys smiled and waved at you. "Where's Juggie?" "Oh, he went to pick up Betty then everyone else is going to follow him here," as Toni explained, you motioned Cheryl over to you.

After a couple minutes of you and Toni talking with Cheryl right by your side, the other appeared. "Just a couple announcements before we get started 1. No fighting," as you said that, you glanced at Sweet Pea and he put his hands up, making everyone laugh. "2. We are here to have a good time and get to know everyone better, plus my beautiful girlfriend has an announcement for later." "Please tell me you aren't pregnant," Archie said out loud, making Veronica slap his arm.

"I don't think that's how that works Archie," Cheryl said, a humorous tone in her voice. Everyone chuckled as she smiled. "And lastly, does anyone know how to work a grill? Because neither myself nor Cheryl knows how to work the grill," as soon as you said that, everyone started to laugh even more.

Cheryl chuckled as she pushed your shoulder. "I do too know how to work the grill, I just don't want to get raw meat under my nails." "Yeah, okay. Sureee," Cheryl smiled as she put her arm around your shoulder.

While the boys worked together to get all the food grilled, all the girls sat at a picnic table and chatted. Archie carried over a couple plates, saying the food was done. You quickly dragged Cheryl into the kitchen to grab everything else.

"I'm scared to do this," Cheryl said as she stopped you at the door. "You are going to be okay babe, I promise," before the two of you walked back out, you quickly placed a kiss on her lips.

As everyone laughed and ate, Cheryl prepared herself for what she was going to say. "Excuse me, everyone, can I talk to all of you for a second?" The group became quiet as Cheryl stood up.

"I know I haven't been the best person lately, especially to you guys," Cheryl said as she looked at the small group of serpents. "When (Y/N) and I got together, I was a huge bitch to everyone. Hell, I was even mean to her.

The entire time we've been together, she's brought out a new side to me that only one other person could. Don't worry this isn't going to become a Jason speech," as she said that, everyone lightly chuckled.

"I hope you guys can forgive me when I say I'm sorry. I don't have any excuse as to why I said those things other than I was being a bitch. I know we aren't going to automatically become friends, but I do want to try. If not for me, for (Y/N)."

You smiled and walked over to your girlfriend, her arm automatically placing itself around your waist. "You're welcome to the Whyte Wyrm any time Cheryl," Toni said as she smiled at the two of you. Fangs and Sweet Pea agreed, Jughead joining them not long after. "Does this mean you won't be as hard on us at cheer practice?"

"Oh, that's not going to change," Cheryl said, a big smile on her face. Betty and Veronica groaned while everyone laughed. You and Cheryl sat back down at the table, her feeling much more comfortable and happy as she chatted with all your friends.

Jughead smiled at you as he placed another burger on his plate. You laughed as he piled stuff on top of it. Cheryl excused herself to go to the bathroom so you scooted next to Toni, stealing a pickle off her plate.

You laughed and chatted as the two friend groups merged, forming one big group. Cheryl admired the group from the door, finally happy with how her life was turning out. She had a beautiful girlfriend and a great group of new friends who were willing to forgive her even after they had seen her worst.