Sweet Pea: His Eyes Say Bedroom But His Hands Say Hospital

A sigh escaped your mouth as you looked at the text from Toni. She warned you that Sweet Pea was pissed and planned to fight with some bulldogs after school. You didn't rush to get to the location knowing the bulldogs probably deserved it, but you also didn't go super slow.

As you pulled up to the small parking lot, you instantly noticed Sweet Pea. Him and Reggie were facing off, both landing punches on each other. Slowly, the fight died down and you made your way over to Sweet Pea. "Jughead said he would get you bike back to the trailer, now get in the car."

Your tone was monotone but Sweet Pea knew you weren't happy with him at the moment. He followed you and you opened the passenger door for him. After you got in, you noticed the state of his hands. Another sigh escaped your mouth as you helped him buckle up. "You're lucky I love you," you mumbled as you drove away from the parking lot.

When you got back to his trailer, you could hear Jughead behind you guys on Sweet Pea's bike. "Thanks Juggie," you said as the boy handed you the keys. Sweet Pea waited for you at the door as you said goodbye to Jughead.

"Sit," you demanded as you pointed to the couch. Sweet Pea listened and waited as you walked into the bathroom to grab the first-aid kit. A smile slowly grew on his face as you sat next to him on the couch.

"Give me your hand," you said as you held onto the hydrogen peroxide. His knuckles were busted and his brass knuckles definitely broke a couple fingers. Toni and Fangs walked into the trailer and watched you two on the couch.

"His eyes say bedroom but his hands say hospital," Fangs muttered to Toni as he looked at his best friend. You overheard him and busted out laughing, accidently pouring to much peroxide on his hand. He hissed and pulled it back, causing you to apologize.

"I just need to wrap these fingers up and hopefully it should be all good," you said as you dug through the first-aid kit. "Thank you for patching me up," Sweet Pea muttered as you wrapped his fingers. "Thank you for punching Reggie in the face, but maybe next time don't use brass knuckles and brake your hand."

Toni and Fangs chuckled at the two of you, loving the relationship you both had. "Now that you're all patched up, should we get Jughead and go to Pop's for some celebratory dinner?" Both Fangs and Sweet Pea shouted then raced outside, making you and Toni chuckle and fall into step.

When you walked out of the trailer, you saw Jughead walk out of his. "Hey Juggie! Wanna go to Pop's with us?" "Me and Betty were actually going to meet up there, maybe next time." "How about you both sit with us? I'm sure those two idiots won't mind as long as you feed them."

Jughead thought for a second before agreeing and calling Betty. "Need a ride?" You shouted to him, him shrugging before nodding. "Boys in the back!" You and Toni shouted before hurrying to the car. You got in the drivers seat, Toni getting in the passenger seat.

You could hear the boys groan and stuff themselves into the back seat. Jughead was thrown in the middle since he was the smallest, causing you to laugh as you watched Sweet Pea pout behind you. "I call picking the music since I'm up front!" Toni said as she looked through your cd's.

A smirk spread across her face as she pulled out a colorful cd. You instantly knew what one it was and started to laugh. Toni made sure to turn it up, laughing as the boys looked at you two with confused faces.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Whores and Sluts! Step right up behind this curtain is where all your fantasy's come to life. This is place where you can escape, welcome to Candyland!" As you and Toni sand along, Fangs joined in. The three of you listened to Blood on the Dance Floor when you where in the car, Sweet Pea always ignoring it and pretending it wasn't playing.

By the time you guys got to Pop's, Jughead and Sweet Pea were rushing to get out of the car. Betty was laughing as she watched all of you pile out of the car.