¥~Chapter Thirteen~¥

Crystal's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night super thirsty so I decided to go down stairs and get some water. As I was walking I heard a voice down stairs. I started to walk slower being careful not to make any noises.

I peeped around the corner and seen something that tore my heart in two. Kobe was kissing Maria. He was kissing her with passion. His hands were on her waist, and her arms around the back of his neck.

My face turned sour. I felt like I had no heart. Nothing mattered. I walked back to my room not caring about the noise I made. I cried myself back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning in a really bad mood. I grabbed my suit case and threw all of my clothes in it. I didn't care anymore. What was there to even care about?

I moped down stairs. I was so upset. I loved him, I truly did. It was clear he didn't feel the same though.

I reached the front door before Kobe got in my way.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked seeming a little scared.

"I am leaving Kobe now move." I said with no emotion.

"Why?"he asked with a gulp and hurt tone.

"Because you can't leave Maria alone. You still love her. You literally kissed her last night. So like I said, fucking move Kobe." I said with tears filling my eyes, but I was angry.

He tried to say something, but kept choking on his words. "I- I'm sorry Crystal." He said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Save it Kobe." I said moving him out of the way. I opened the door, but he shut it again with his hand.

I looked into his pleading heart broken eyes. I didn't want to hurt him. He was sorry, but I can't let this happen.

"Please don't go Crystal." He begged.

"I need time. Give me a month to see how I really feel." I said with my hand still on the door nob.

He sighed. I think he realized the fact that he can't stop me. No matter how bad he wishes he could. "Okay." He said as his head falls. He let's go of the door, and I open it walking out with out a single thought.

I loved him, but it was clear he didn't love me. At least he didn't love me as much as I did him. How am I going to live a month with out him? Honestly I lived with out him most of my life. I can survive a month at least.
_______________
Kobe's POV
I walked up to my room and started to cry. Ha! Me. Crying over a girl? What is wrong with me? Why did I even kiss Maria? Like I hate her. Something is wrong with me. I hurt the girl I loved most. She will never want to come back to me...I've ruined everything.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Maria's number. It tang a few time before she answered.

"Hey bab-" I cut her off in mid sentence.

"If you ever come back here I will have you arrested or killed bitch you ruin every fucking thing!" I shouted into the phone before hanging up. I hate that stupid bitch. She ruined my life.