¥~Chapter One~¥

Crystal's POV
I sat there hating my job as usual. Cleaning ever inch of this huge house. At least I got paid good money, and I got to live in the guest house for free.

"Crystal would you mind starting up the spaghetti. I will finish it up I just need to run and grab shaving cream."

"Yes Mr.Miller." I say finishing the table I had just cleaned. I walk into the kitchen and start up the food as I watch Mr.Miller walk out the door. He was so attractive. But he had a woman, and she was a gold digger. She used him for his money, and I knew this for a fact. I also know she is having and affair. I have heard her on the phone with another man many times. I have seen a random car pull into the drive way.

As I was heating up the sauce Kobe walked in. That was his real name.

"Thank you Crystal, I've got it now." He said quickly walking over to me. Kobe made all of his money by selling weed and fighting. He was a great fighter. He was scary though. I know he had hit Maria before. I know a lot about the both of them. And they know so very little about me.

"Honey, I can't find my purse." Maria said walking down the stairs.

Kobe groaned, "Well find it. I am tired if buying you shit CONSTANTLY." He said getting mad. He might have bought things for her but he loves his money.

"Don't yell at me." She said walking back upstairs. Suddenly he phone started to ring, and she walked faster.

I sighed. I wanted to tell Kobe, but I thought he would accuse me of lying. I had to try though. He deserves better than that whore.

"Kobe..." I said.

He quickly turned his head concerned, because I have never called him by his first name to his face.

"Yes?"

"I need to tell you something. Maria has been talking to another guy. He has even been over a few different times. I hadn't told you yet because I was afraid you would say I was lying or something, but you need to know." I say looking down.

He looked shocked and angry. He stormed upstairs and I followed but not to closely. He then slammed open the bed room door. "Let me see your phone." He said with anger flooding his voice.

"W-why?" She said with a scared smile. She then looked at me, and her eyes widened.

"NOW!" He shouted.

"No..." She said, sounding like she was going to say something else.

"Get the fuck out." Kobe said no longer angry.

"Seriously. You're going to believe the maid!?" She shouted.

"You know what's really fucking funny? You didn't even know why I wanted to see it. You told on yourself bitch. Get out. Now." He said sternly.

She did just that. She walked out and left the house. I felt bad. Kobe looked hurt.

"I'm sorry Mr.Mil-" He then cut me off.

"Please call me Kobe. And it is fine, you told me what I needed to hear." He said standing tall once again. He was so beautiful. He had just a little bit of facial hair, a thin mustache and a little bit of hair on his chin. His skin was a fair shade, and he had beautiful hazel eyes.

"Okay. From now on I'll call you Kobe."