¥~Chapter Ten~¥

Kobe's POV
Almost 30 minuets after Crystal fell asleep I decided to go down stairs and smoke a bowl.

I got to the table and I seen Marie sitting at the kitchen table. I silently groaned to myself.

"What are you doing here? Do I need to call the fucking cops, or getting a restraining order? Because your acting fucking crazy bitch." I said while walking over to her.

"Please Devonte! Please take me back. I- I have nothing now." She sobbed into her hands.

"No." I said pulling her chair out from the table. "Now get the fuck out."

"Your such an ignorant prick." She said getting up and stomping her way to the door. "Oh, and don't come running to me when your little bitch finds out your a fucking cheater, 'cause I know for a fact she will leave you." She said opening the door, and with that she left.

Finally I was able to pack my bowl. I put my lips around the end and took my lighter and inhaled.

Marie was so stupid. I was going to be loyal to Crystal; I loved her. I took my last hit before the bowl was cashed. I got up and went to the kitchen to make me a ham and cheese Hot Pocket. Crystal seemed to love those a lot.

It seemed like no matter what I did I couldn't stop thinking of Crystal. Her body, the way she speaks, the way she moans, just everything. She was mine, and no one else's.

"Daddy?" Crystal said in a sleepy tone, walking down the stairs.

"Yes baby?" I answered getting up and walking over to her.

"I missed you." She said. She then stopped in her tracks and held out her arms as if she wanted to be picked up. I grabbed her and held her like a toddler and carried her to the couch.

"I love you so much Crystal." I said running my hand over her hair.

"I love you too." She said burying her face into the crook of my neck. She was so loving. Literally the perfect one for me. "Can we smoke?" She asked looking up at me.

"Yeah, sure." I said. I got up as she shifted off of me. I reached under the table grabbing the jar of weed. I suddenly got a shot of déjá vu. I took a swisher and started to split it.

"I love you so much." Crystal said looking down.

"I love you too baby." I said rolling the blunt. I then put the pearled rolled blunt between my middle and index finger and started to light it.

Once it was lit I took a few hits, before passing it to Crystal. She took a hit and French inhaled it. She was the definition of perfect to me. She was beautiful beyond belief. I craved her. I needed her.

"I'm going to my friends house later today, but I'd rather you not come. I feel like you would be uncomfortable." I sad in hopes that she would agree.

"No I'd be fine. I'd like to meet your friend! I think it would be fun." She said giving the blunt back to me.

I mentally groaned. She will be very suspicious.

"Ok." I said with a sigh.

She could tell something was wrong, because after I sighed she looked down. Her face was shower looking, and it looked like she was hurt. "Yeah." She said scratching her chin.

"Hey, you can come. Please don't be sad." I said wrapping my arms around her. She then started sobbing. What did I do? "No. Please don't cry baby. What's wrong?" I asked rubbing her arm.

"It's just, I feel like you don't want me to go and I just want to spend as much wi-with you as possible." She said wrapping her arms around the back of my neck. She started to cry on my shoulders. God I just fucked up.

"No I want you to go. It's just...." I said starting to trail off. I didn't want to tell her.

"It's just what?" She asked with a sniff at the end.

"It's just there is this girl named Sarah that is always there and she flirts with me, NO MATTER WHAT, and I just don't want it to hurt you I guess." I said. I was hoping she wouldn't get mad at me for telling her, and she wasn't.

"Well that's not you're fault. But if she does it in front of me, or while she knows we are together." She said pointing at me.

That's the thing Sarah will. I hope Crystal can keep her temper under control, because I don't want to break up a cat fight.