¥~Chapter Twelve~¥

Kobe's POV
I wasn't happy with Crystal,  but then again I wasn't going to punish her, because I would have beaten Sarah's ass too. I couldn't stand that girl.

Crystal was in her room crying, because she thought she had ruined me and Jacob's friend ship. Which isn't true; In fact he was happy Sarah git hit, because he knew she deserved it.

Suddenly I felt a little angry with Crystal fur being so innocent but a baddie at the same time. It drove me insane.

I do want to apologize to her though. I walked upstairs to her bed room to find her crying in a stuffed pig I bought her that she named Mr.Piggy, but I call him Bacon.

"Baby, it's okay she got what she deserves. " I said with a small laugh at the end.

"Leave me alone!" She shouted sounding extremely muffled from Bacon.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked rubbing her back.

She then threw my hand off of her and looked me in the eyes. "Because I'm not as dumb as you think I am. I know you have been having sex with her the fuck! I'm not as fucking dumb as you think I am." She said before turning over again.

Her dark brown eyes that were usually warm and welcoming, we're cold. What she said honestly hurt me, and pissed me off because see was cussing at me.

"Crystal, baby, I would never do that to you. I love you,  but you better watch your mouth or you're getting punished.

"No you don't, but cool, fuck off bye." She said flipping me off at the end. 

That was it. I pulled her over startling her,  and bend her over my knee.

"Maybe this will teach you not to cuss at daddy." I said pulling her pants down to her ankles reveling her soft pink lacey thong.

"No! Please daddy no!  I'm sorry!" She screamed trying to cover her butt.

"Move your hand." I demaned. She just sat there in fear, so I smacked her small hand along with her butt. She automatically moved her hand,  a nd mine came down harder than before leaving a giant red hand mark on her butt.

After about 10 spankings I stood her up in front of me. I kissed her cheeks tht were wet with tears.

"Have you learned your lesson?" I asked softly grabbing her chin.

"Mhm." She said nodding like a baby.

"Good. Now would you like some Ice Cream?" I asked smiling.

"Yes please!" She said grinning ear to ear. She was so precious. I have never loved someone as much as I have her. She was perfect.  Her dark brown eyes,  perfectly toned body,  and that beautiful hair.

We walk downstairs to the kitchen, and I get down a bowl. "Do you want it mixed up?" I asked starting to put three big scoops in the bowl.

"Yes please. " She said with a big smile on her face. She's too good for me.
----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry it took so long to update,  me and my boyfriend have came across a lot of bumps and my depression and anxiety is through the roof.  Also sorry that the chapter is so short and horribly writte.  I started writing it like a week ago but I just now finished it.  Once again,  sorry.