¥~Chapter Six~¥

Crystal's POV
We finished the last blunt and I was baked. I was also really tired. I looked into Kobe's eyes. He was so gorgeous. His eyes and face shape made him look cute. His jaw line, and facial hair that only grew on his chin, mustache, and sideburns made him look manly. His body was built, but not ripped. Which is better in my opinion. And he was the perfect height. He was perfect.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking over to me.

"Yeah. You're just so perfect." I said quietly not breaking my stare.

He gave a small smile. "You're the perfect one." He said making me blush.

After a few minutes I grew more tired, the I yawned. "I'm so tired." I said stretching.

"Go to sleep then." Kobe said with a soft voice.

I laid my head down in his lap and held on to his leg tightly. "I love you." I said drifting off to sleep.

"I love you more."
-----------------
Kobe's POV
She laid down in my lap and went to sleep. She was so sweet. She was mine. I think. I really want to be with her but I feel like that we would be moving too fast, but that's how I move. I slowly move we head off of me so I could get up. After I got out from under her she turned over on the couch. I slid my arms under her and carried her up to her new room.

I'm really happy she likes the room. I was scared for her to see it. I thought she would think I was a weirdo. I laid her down in the bed and got under the covers with her. I held her body close to me. I didn't want to let her go. She was soft and warm.

"Please don't leave me." She mumbles in her sleep.

"I won't."

I'm so thankful she told me about Maria. I could handle that bitch anymore. She was so fucking annoying, especially her voice. But fuck her. Now I have Crystal.

All of the sudden Crystal started to shake in her sleep. It scared me I put my hand of the side of her face and ran my hand against her hair. It calmed her down. I kissed her cheek before reaching in her pocket to grab her phone.

I guessed a few different things for the password and then I realized it was my name. I unlocked her phone and there were a ton of apps. Like damn. I clicked her Instagram. She had a few messages that were old but she didn't open them. The rest were just lame shit really.

Then I decided to go through her gallery. I seen DDLG outfits and I got really happy. Yes! She is into it. I the seen a picture of her ass. My jaw dropped a bit. She was so beautiful. Her whole body, from head to toe.

All of the sudden she got a notification. I read it out loud to myself, but very quietly. "Take your meds. What's that mean?" I asked myself. I clicked it and read the details, and they surprised me a bit. You can't tell she has schizophrenia. It said she sees and hears things that aren't there. She even has a name for all of her voices? She also had there characteristics. She seemed to be normal, but then again she is taking medication for it. When I hired her there was nothing about schizophrenia on the form we both signed.

Maybe I should talk to her about it? No! Then she is going to know I went through her phone. I will ask her to officially end mine tomorrow though. I don't give a fuck if I'm moving to quick. By the looks of what happened the yesterday she seems to be fine with moving quickly.

While in my thoughts she turned over and faced me and snuggled her head into my chest. I sat her phone on the night stand and held her tightly. And I never wanted to let go.

-----------------
Sooooo I know a lot of you are thinking this isn't very DDLG'ish but it will get there. They are both scared to talk about it with each other but eventually they both get so far in it they don't call each other by there first names anymore. I love you tho💖💖 thank you for the reads so far!!

Vote

Share

Comment

And just read!!!💖💖💖💖💖🎀🎀🎀🎀