Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter

Začít od začátku

I wander around the room seeing everything with detail and feeling so glad to be here in this small but amazing and comfy dorm. After seeing everything in the room, I walked to one of the beds and jumped on it claiming it as mine. I lay down for some minutes staring at the ceiling and letting my mind wander to another place but it was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Yes?" 

"Tae, where are you? You told me you would help me. Come here." Jin yells through the phone making me flinch and stand up from the bed.

"I'm sorry hyung. I completely forgot. I will be there in some minutes." I say before hanging up the phone and burst out of my room running through the hall. I ran two to two stairs steps to go faster when suddenly I bumped into someone making me fail some steps and fall landing with my face on the floor.
"Ahhhh... " I let out a small yelp from the pain in my face and body because of the impact of the fall. 

"YAH, look where you going idiot." Someone shouts at me. I look up and...oh my god...isn't that?

"J-Jimin?" I stutter upon seeing one of Jungkook's friends, the one who didn't like me and the one I didn't want to see ever again.

"Long time no see Taehyung." Jimin smirks looking at me and crossing his arms.

"W-What are you doing here?" I look away not wanting to meet his gaze.

"What am I doing here? Are you stupid? Can't you see that I'm a student here for one year?" Jimin says with a mocking tone. He must be enjoying himself making fun of me.
"Are you going to stay on the floor all day or do you want some mop to clean it better?" He laughs at me sitting on the ground like a stupid. I don't even know why I didn't get up yet.

"W-What is your problem? Why are you making fun of me?" I say as I stand up and look deep into his eyes.

"My problem? Let me see. It's you." He says in a serious tone looking into my eyes.

"Me?" Why me? I haven't done anything to him...

"Yes, you! So stay out of my way and out of Jungkook's way. If I see you looking or even glancing at him from the corner of your eye. I will beat you up, you faggot." Jimin spat rather harshly before he walked up the stairs mumbling words like faggot, piece of shit, thrash.

"J-Jungkook??" oh my god, is Jungkook here too? It can't be, but if Jimin is here, he might as well be too. I can't believe this. No no, I can't see him again. 

Ring ring ring

I didn't even answer the phone knowing very well that it was Jin hyung. I just walked down the stairs fast ignoring the pain in my face and hands.

"TAE. Why the hell took you so long?" Jin shouted seeing me finally appear from the stairs. I ignored him and just grabbed his suitcase and started walking.

"Hey, what happened?" Jin put his hand on my shoulder to prevent me from walking more away from him.

"It's nothing. Let's go." I shrugged his hand away from my shoulder and walked to the stairs, again struggling with the heavy suitcase. We didn't talk until we reached our dorm room. Jin quietly placed his stuff near his bed and walked around the room seeing everything. 

"The room is good, don't you think?" I just hummed in response and started placing my things on the wardrobe and on the bedside table. There's not a lot of things to organise so I should finish it all in less than one hour.

"Tae, you seem strange. Did something happen?" Jin went to my side and furrowed his eyes in concern upon seeing my sad face.

"Nothing happened. I-I just miss home already." Jin bent down in front of me and hugged me tightly.