"Tell me darling, how do you feel when I do this?" He traced her nub with his fingers.

"I don't know." She hushed breathing heavily. She involuntarily leaned into him and her hands were touching the skin of his chest.

"Good. What do you feel when I touch you?" He pulled her upwards and pressed himself to her nub. He was now kissing her cleavage with reverence. He tore the underclothes which was covering curve above her thighs and pushed the cloth into his pant pockets.

"I – don't know." Ella answered breathlessly to his question. Nothing was making sense to her. All she could feel was him on every inch of her body. Her thoughts were jumbled and her senses were seized into zilch.

What was happening to her? She has never felt the need to get consumed by a person before then why now? Why to him?

"When you don't know something, you need to find out about it, darling. You need to explore and adventure yourself into its depths to find out what it is." He rasped out wrapping her legs which were hanging in air around his waist loosely and removed the buttons of his trousers and yanked them to his ankles. "Like this."

With that he plunged his manhood into her private space with a heated thrust, breaching her maidenhood in one stroke.

Ella let out a loud scream in anguish. She was in extreme pain, also she somehow loves the feeling it was giving too. The breach made her tear up but not long after, his constant hard thrusts were building up an inextinguishable fire inside her.

Her heart was pounding in a rapid beat and her body was shaking with an unexplainable need. Ella moved further into his body taking in more of him inside her with restless gasps. Her continuous moans were like listening to his favorite orchestra for him.

She doesn't care if what was happy was correct or incorrect; the only thing that matters to her right then was how gratified she was at that moment. No one has ever made her feel such heated until then but this handsome stranger has done it twice.

"You need to –"He pulled himself out and pushed inside again with a blow, "- explore what you are inquisitive about. You need to dwell into it and enjoy the knowledge it gives you." He pushed inside again with a fierce thrust making her scream in pleasure loudly. "The knowledge of knowing something you don't know in intensity gives you pleasure. Like now." He plunged into her again and again until she has no more energy to scream.

"I- "She couldn't bring out words out of her mouth. She was too spent to even express what she was feeling right then.

"Tell me you want to explore the unknown darkness of bliss, darling." She whimpered when he pulled out himself out of her.

She did not know why she was not feeling ashamed of herself for giving away to a stranger man so easily when she was a married woman. She loved her husband so much though she did not know how he looked and what type of person he was. Yet, what she did was this stranger man felt so right, so pure.

But what surprised her most was who was this man and why was he after her. She was a dirty blood woman as stated by the town then why was this handsome and mysterious looking man with her?

"Who are you?" Ella asked looking into his eyes. Her eyes looked exhausted but there was a spark of contentment in them. Exhaustion was spreading through her and sleep was slowly embracing her.

"Xander."He looked at her with adoration and love and tugged her head into his chest, patting her head whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

"I am your Xander." He whispered again, binding the loose end of the duvets around them tightly, climbing them to the room again with the sleeping Ella in the safety of his arms.

"Xander..." Ella murmured in her sleep to which he smiled at her lovingly.

"After a lot of plotting, you are final where you should be. I will never let you go away from me again, Ella." Xander placed Ella on the bed tenderly and joined her, pulling her back into his arms.

~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Alright a very wild chapter is here. Enjoy!

I'm not experienced in writing an intimate scene and this is very wild according to me. 

How is their midair intercourse?

Finally, the stranger's name is revealed.

OMG! I'm so embarrassed right now for writing something like that. 

Who is this stranger by the way?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends

Lots of Love

Lady Prim