"Yue! Don't cry!" someone softly said.

"Yeah, Yue. Even if we failed, at least we gave it our best shot."

"Don't cry, Yue."

Everyone began to circle around her and Tao Jie and gave them a group hug, which made Yue sob harder into their embrace. After around a minute, Yue finally said something, but it came out as a mumble to others.

"What did you say, Yue?" Tao Jie asked, pulling away a little from their group hug.

"I said we made it!" Shen Yue shouted with a smile. Everyone suddenly backed away in daze, and the room fell in complete silence for a few seconds before a loud cheer erupted.

"We made it??"

"We made it!"

"Yes, we made it!" everyone started to exclaim happily, while Yue chuckled at their excitement.

"Where did I put it?"

"Oh yeah, where's mine?"

"Idiot! Look under your desk!"

Shen Yue started to frown a little when she saw everyone started to run back to their desks as if trying to find something. When she turned to look at Tao Jie, Tao Jie just gave her a knowing smile. However, her confusion was immediately cleared when she heard small explosions coming from all directions and confetti began to disrupt her vision.

"What was that?" Shen Yue laughed at the sudden turn of event.

"It's a celebration for us! Good job, girl!" Tao Jie shouted amidst the loud cheer of everyone, "Good job, everyone!"

"Who thought of this idea?" Shen Yue asked while laughing. Her colleagues then pointed to someone behind her. When she turned around, she saw Dylan leaning on the department door. Seeing everyone pointing at him, Dylan laughed and raised both of his hands to surrender.

"I mean I just suggested. They thought it was a good idea," Dylan let out another laugh.

Shen Yue laughed and shook her head, "Since when are you here?"

"For a while," Dylan smiled and walked closer to her. He then offered his hand to her for a handshake, "Congratulation, Ms. Shen. We look forward to the launch of the official cooperation between the Wang and Shanghai Bank."

Shen Yue smiled wider and shook his hand, "Our pleasure, Mr. Wang." They kept holding hands and smiling at each other as if they were in their own world. That was until someone cleared their throat.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but Dylan! Don't break your promise!" a colleague exclaimed, while everyone else cheered in agreement.

Dylan chuckled and put his hands back in his pockets, "Of course, I won't! Now let's celebrate! I've already booked a restaurant. It's on me tonight!" A loud cheer was heard again. Yue laughed and raised an eyebrow at Dylan to which he shrugged and winked at her.

Seeing that, Shen Yue chuckled; who should break the news to him that he couldn't wink? Maybe not her because deep in her heart, she strangely found it cute. At that moment, she felt so happy. That was her happiest moment in a while. Everything went so well that she was afraid that something would come to ruin it. However, she decided to push that thought aside; maybe everything was not going to be as bad as she thought.

----------------------------

"Damn it," Dylan cursed under his breath when his car still wouldn't start even after multiple attempts. The party had just ended, and he had walked Yue to her car earlier before he returned to his car.