Jungkook picked up a rag and washed the countertop, shaking his head, feeling eyes staring at him. He looked up and made eye contact with the Idol, sighing deeply. "Jungkook."

Lips formed a mischievous smile and his eyes had a dangerous glint in them, making Jungkook shudder and quickly turn around to not feel as uncomfortable. "Jungkook, hm? You look like someone who would be named Jungkook... not to sound weird-never mind. That's sounded really weird." He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

Jungkook decided to ignore him as the bell near the door rang and he looked up as he greeted the new customer. "Hello. Welcome to J&J's Coffee-"

"Taehyuuuungie~" the male whine, wrapping his arms around the other's neck, holding him close. Jungkook's eyes widened as he stared at the faded pink hair and fair skin the other male had. His eyes then shot up to see a smaller man walk in, one hand shoved into his pocket while the other played with a dark pocket watch, a sucker hanging from his mouth, recognizing him as their regular.

Taehyung smiled and looked over his shoulder, coming face to face with the other idol and his close friend. "Jiminie. Yoongi-hyung. Finally found me, hm?"

"Be thankful we found you, you've been giving Hobi heart attacks with all the disappearing you've been doing these past few days," the blonde male spoke, taking out his sucker and staring at Jungkook, pointing it at him. "Is your coffee any better than your friend's?"

Jungkook blinked quickly as he recognized the man from the one Jin was rude to four days ago. He nodded slowly and "Yoongi" threw a hand up, sitting on the stool to Taehyung's right. Jungkook took that as a sign to make him some, so he did, trying his hardest to focus on the coffee and not the male hanging onto the Idol.

Why the fuck are idols coming here??? I didn't know that one was associated with idols but Jimin??? What the hell!?

"You know you scare all of us when you leave the damn dorm so fast. Learn to at least let one of us know you're going out," the one with pink hair, Jungkook knowing him as Jimin, said with a pout, pulling away and taking the other stool next to him.

"My personal life doesn't concern you all," Taehyung sighed, playing with the napkin, staring at the counter.

Jimin blinked and placed a hand on his back before tilting his head and trying to see the other's eyes, staring at them before smiling. "You're right. But whatever you do does affect all of us. What if you got jumped or bombed with fans and there was no one there to help you?"

"Then I guess I'd get swarmed with fans and count it as a life lesson-"

"Why is it that you come here of all places all the time?" Yoongi butted in. "Are you trying to attract attention? Because seeing the girls and guys and paparazzi outside of the place clearly says you are."

"Huh?" Taehyung turned around to look out the glass, words catching Jungkook's attention as he looked over as well to see nothing but girls and boys, holding their phones and snapping pictures and videos of Taehyung. He groaned and face planted on the table.

"Wouldn't Jimin be attracting attention, too?" He snickered while sitting back up while Jimin punched Yoongi's arm.

"You knew he came here???"

"The day I came here he came, too, saying that whatever he was looking for was nearby so he wanted to make this his official hang out until he found it," Yoongi replied, taking a napkin and wrapping his sucker in it. Jungkook walked over and set the coffee down, taking some sugars and handing them to Yoongi, who held up a hand to stop him quickly, confusing Jungkook.