Chapter Nineteen.

Author's Note:

We're going to try our best to update on the regular schedule, so a new chapter once a week normally on Sunday.

We just reached 10K reads!!!!!!

We love all of the feedback that you guys give, you're beautiful.

As always, love you a ton.

- Meg and Steph

xoxo

****

"Hardly. It's two in the afternoon." I point out, as I walk towards Harry and sit at the edge of his bed as his tongue slides along the metal on his lip. I can't help but notice how young he looks when he wakes up, despite his piercings and the ink drawn along his skin.

He forces his unconscious arms to aid as he sits up and I admire as his duvet falls to his hips, showcasing an impressively sculpted figure. I notice a small silver cross hanging by a chain from his neck as his arms flex above his head and he twists his wrists, " 'd you bring any Advil?"

"I knew you were only using me for my drugs." I smile, lifting my hand to shake the small bottle. "I'm going to get you water."

I stand, but in a matter of seconds, a large hand quickly wraps the distance around my waist and pulls me down closer to the heat trapped in the comfortable duvet. Within moments, I'm laying underneath Harry as he leans down, lips still twisted in to a captivating grin. Harry supports his weight with the elbows that rest on either side of my head as his hand moves up to push away the hair that must have fallen to cover my face.

Harry's impromptu actions catch me by surprise and I struggle to regain my fleeting breath.

"No need, I'm getting up." He says, sleep still blanketing his gruff voice. His lips move slowly, lazily forming each word with the help of a clumsy tongue. "Have you eaten?"

I shake my head no, buying time for my distracted lips to form actual words. "Have you?"

Harry's full lips part to speak, but his stomach grumbles a response before he can. Instead, he dips his head beside me and laughs. "Want me to make you something?"

"I'm fine." I smile up at him. His gaze catches on my lips for a moment, and he leans closer until his stomach growls for him to hurry up and eat.

Harry pushes himself off of the bed. "I won't be long, stay here."

I hear his voice but it doesn't occur to me to answer him. I lay distracted by the image of his shoulders swaying in opposition to his hips as he walks out of the room, wearing nothing but low-hanging grey sweatpants.

Once Harry leaves my field of view, I turn my head to stare at the ceiling and a long breath escapes my lips. I shake my head. What am I doing here?

Harry, in seconds, can easily send me into some disoriented state where I struggle to even put together a coherent thought. I slide my phone out of my back pocket and stretch my arms in front of me to see the screen. A text from Katie reads, "do you have a shift tonight?" I quickly reply, assuring her that I'll be there early enough to help set up.

I sit up on Harry's bed and look around the room. It's quite a large room with few objects to fill it. I stand up and open the blinds to allow the sunlight in to the cold space before I make my way to his desk, stepping over t-shirts, jeans and a belt in the process. There is a leather binder in the center of the dark cherry wood with a half empty bottle of water next to it. In the corner is a metal cylinder for pens and pencils. Above the desk is a shelf where he's decided to keep some books. Less than intrigued by the desk, I move on. I step slowly, swinging my arms back and forth out of boredom and it doesn't take me long to find an area of interest. My gaze catches on the space between Harry's desk and the wall. In this hidden corner lay about seven board game boxes stacked one on top of the other.