Chapter Seven.

Great. I'm going to have to work for that neurotic, presumptuous man. I had really hoped to never speak to him again, let alone share a building with him for a night. Just the thought of standing in the same room with him drives me insane, not to mention how he'll be holding authority over me while I serve him. The wind blows on my neck and sends a run of shivers down my spine. I breathe, and push all thoughts of next Friday out of my mind before I walk up the front stairs to Cory's door.

His house is beautiful; any description could not fully give it justice. He lives in a house that one would fantasize about while flipping through the pages of a home décor magazine. Though I would never actually live in one of these homes, or anywhere else where my footsteps echo through the halls, I have to admit that it's nice to visit every once in a while.

I ring the doorbell and wait slightly impatiently to be let in; It's been a while since I've had fun with a partner. Moments later, I hear footsteps and the door clicking unlocked.

"Hey." I am welcomed by Cory's tall frame and muscular figure standing in the foyer. His arms are held slightly in front of him, eager to embrace me in a hug.

"Hey Cory!" I pretend to be excited as I step forward to fill the gap between us. I try to enjoy his clean scent and the feeling of being consumed by his arms, but I can't help but let the news from Dan lurk in the background of my thoughts.

Cory steps back and motions me into the house. I lead the way through the halls, knowing the exact route to the living room from the many days and nights I've spent here. When we reach our destination, I drop down onto the couch with an accidentally over dramatic sigh.

Cory sits down right beside me and places his hand on my thigh. "Everything okay?" He asks before pressing a kiss to my neck.

"Yeah, it's fine." I look up at him. "I just don't want to think about it, can you distract me for a while?"

"With pleasure. Do you want to play Scrabble or Balderdash?"

I laugh, grabbing his shirt to halt his attempts to stand up. He laughs, too, while he attaches his lips to my neck once more. "Funny." I mumble as I run my hands through his shortly cropped, blonde hair, softly pulling to direct his mouth towards mine.

I can't wait any longer; I need an outlet for the past weeks of my pent up frustration. We kiss and move with each other until I feel him.

Having known him for about two years now, I've perfected my knowledge of exactly what he wants and how he wants it. I slowly slip off the couch and position myself on my knees in front of him.

I look up at him and notice the sea of blue in his eyes has become flustered. The effect that I still have on him astounds me and gives me encouragement.

I only look at him for a second longer, to admire his striking jaw from my orientation below him, then undo the zipper of his pants. I move too slowly - teasing him with anticipation.

"Oh, come on August!" He growls, shifting his hips.

I laugh. He's never been able to stand my torture for very long. I quicken my pace and tug his pants down his knees to put him out of his agony.

Just as I expect, Cory is excited and vulnerable; his size makes it obvious. He shifts uncomfortably once again and a frustrated groan leaves his lips at my lack of contact.

"Come on, sweetheart." The mention of that pet name brings my mind racing backwards to the phone calls I received just last night. I'm perplexed by how that man, Harry Styles, seems to have gotten under my skin with such few words.

"Don't call me that." I firmly say to Cory, just before my mouth touches him.

He's unable to respond with more than a groan, the combination of my mouth and hands pulling him deep in to a pleasured state. His head is thrown back, hands pressed to the leather of the couch within minutes. I watch closely, waiting for his fingers to curl - the sign that tells me he's almost finished.

I stop when his flat hands turn to fists, just before his release, and his head snaps forward - eyes suddenly open.

I grin as his expression transforms from pleasured to frustrated in the timespan of a second. I stand up.

"My turn," I say, holding his hands to pull him from the couch.

"August, we're not finished here and you know it." His voice is strained.

"Well, you do want to fuck, don't you?" He licks his lips and stands up. His muscles are tight, straining for relaxation. He pulls his pants up, but leaves the zipper open as he follows me through his house to his bedroom.

I sit on his bed, take off my shirt, and then unbutton my jeans. I leave them on though, knowing that Cory enjoys taking them off for me. He pulls his pants off first, and then his shirt, before he joins me on the bed.

"Ready?" He kisses my stomach, and then pulls down my pants.

"Mhmm." I close my eyes, waiting to feel his lips on my most sensitive area, but his lips are too high - on my mouth - and he's positioned between my thighs.

I push at his chest and repeat myself, "My turn."

"Not today." He keeps kissing me and it feels too urgent.

"Stop it." I push him to the side and sit up. He's stronger and much bigger than me, but he doesn't seem to resist.

He's laying on his back beside me, now. He grabs my arm and pulls me back down with him. "What are you doing? We haven't even had the real fun yet."

"You're going to have to give a little before you get anything, Cory. You know how this works."

"You'll get your fix either way, just stop being so needy." He tries to move over me again, so I shift off the bed and stand up.

"Needy? Cory, I am the furthest thing from needy." He's always been sort of arrogant, but I can't handle it tonight. "I did it for you, it's only fair that you give me something in return."

"Barely. You didn't even make me come." He grumbles.

"You think that I couldn't have made you come if I wanted to? I wanted to fuck you and you've never been able to come twice in one night." I pull my shirt down my torso, pull up my underwear and grab for my pants. "What would make tonight any different?"

He seems slightly wounded as he pulls my pants away from me, but tries to play it off. "You can still fuck me, don't leave."

He sounds desperate and immature and I want to get out of his room. I don't even want to stay long enough to fight for my pants, so I scan his floor for another pair. To my right, I see familiar plaid-printed pyjama pants hidden under his football jersey. I kick the jersey away and grab them, then pull them up my legs.

"Hunny, you know me better than that. If you think you're going to get sex after you deny and insult me within the span of two minutes," I open his bedroom door and step out, "think again."

I slam the door shut behind me and gait down the never ending hallways to his front door, grabbing my bags and pulling on my shoes before I leave. I don't expect to hear his weak apology or his footsteps following behind me, and I don't.

Once I am outside and can breathe, I begin my walk towards the bus stop. I'm frustrated, not from Cory's actions tonight, but rather from his lack of. I needed someone to relieve me of my irritations, not add to the ever-growing pile.

****

Author's Note:

We passed 100 reads! We never expected to get this much support this early on in the story.

Neither of us has twitter or anything to spread our story around so it would mean the world if some of you would help us out on yours if you like it!

Thank you all so much! XX

P.S. Harry's in the next chapter!

- Steph and Meg.