baby (g)

requested by and dedicated to: Dippitydolans

you laid on your side, facing grayson and your 7 month baby, angel in between you two.

this was around the time both you and grayson woke up but your angel had kept both of you guys up all night so you wanted grayson to get a full sleep; he deserved it for being such a good father.

you awed at the sight in front of you. they looked so beautiful and lovely, and they were just sleeping peacefully. you kissed both of them on the cheek before getting out of bed, no matter how much you just wanted to stay cozy inside the sheets, warm and happy with them.

you went to the bathroom, taking a shower, doing your hair, brushing your teeth and completing your whole morning routine in less than 15 minutes. before going down the stairs and into your kitchen though, you heard angel crying.

you rushed quickly into your shared bedroom, trying to be quick enough so grayson didn't wake up. getting angel in your arms, you kissed her on the cheek and then patted her back while moving her side to side leaned on your shoulder so she could stop crying.

"shh baby, let's not wake daddy up, okay? here, let's go get you food." you said, going downstairs with angel in your arms.

you put on your breastfeeding pouch and then placed her in it while adjusting your bra so you can breastfeed her while you started making blueberry pancakes for grayson.

when you were all done with the pancakes , you took angel out of the pouch and placed her on her high chair. breaking a pancake to a lot of tinier pieces, you put it on her tray so she can eat it on her own with warm milk in her bottle. you put your pouch on top of the stool table near your guys' sofa.

you set your and graysons pancakes near each other at the table, in front of angel so you guys can face her while you were eating.

"mm what's that smell?" grayson asked. you could've hear his footsteps coming downstairs and your day was already better.

"damn it, i was going to cut up some fruit." you replied, a smile so bright on your face as you opened the fridge, facing away from him.

he came up behind you and hugged you, while also holding your arm, stopping you from reaching out to the strawberries.

"its okay, i got it" he told you which caused an even brighter smile to form on your face. he kissed your cheek and before you went to go sit down, you planted a kiss on his too. his beard was freshly shaven.

you, angel, and grayson sat down to eat breakfast together and angel couldn't stop laughing at the silly faces her father was making while eating his pancakes.