school couple (e) pt 1

455 words

' ethan and y/n down to the main office please, ethan and y/n to the main office' the voice coming from the announcements called, surprising everyone by disturbing the classroom's silence.

y/n and ethan were goody goodies. they didn't do anything that would risk them to have a bad mark in there recommendation letters. if there was a 'least likely to get called down to the office' in the yearbook, it would've been them who took the spot.

that's why they were in shock with the rest of the students when they heard mr. phillips (the high school dean of students) called their names in the announcements.

but, they got up and headed to where they were called anyways, the office.

their school was really strict on everything, considering it was a college prep charter school. this meant that there was no skipping class under any circumstances. so when walking down together to the office, there were no students roaming around.

as soon as they were out the door, they were in sight of the camera's in the hallways. it was something neutral, since they've always been there. people just assumed they weren't working.

their school used to be a military building, if it was hard to tell.

with the fifth coordinated step, y/n asked her boyfriend- "so, what do you think we did?"

" i don't know what i did, but i really know what i want to do." ethan said, winking at y/n.

most relationships in high school were all blushy , flirty, and how you'd expect them to be, considering that they ARE in high school. but in this case, it wasn't like that. they were too comfortable around each other and to blunt for all that to happen. they talked like real adults, ethan's comments being an acceptation. this made them fit together even more perfectly.

all this adding up to y/n's comment- " shut up, you horny child"

this caused a slight laugh to slip from ethan's mouth.

it was a long walk to the office, each step adding more suspense.

as soon as they got there, they were greeted by the principal who led him to his room, which was way nicer then any dean of students or guidance counselor's room in the school. then, they were finally asked to sit down in the more-boujee room. the whole time, the principal showed no sign of emotion through his face. they didn't even know if what they were going to be greeted to was going to be bad or- least likely- good news.

this made both of their hands clammy and gross, but they would still hold each other's and embrace it, if only they weren't in the principals office.